Not quite sure what it is, but looks legit

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Demo tool for aftermarket car stereo, i presume...

This thing looks like some sort of demonstration tool to show off quad in the early 70's, I'm guessing that you could play with the speaker balance or isolate one or more channels at a time, but i think we would really need someone like quad linda to chime in here.

I don't know but I have seen it for sale previously.

Yes, it seems to appear every now and again, wonder why it doesn't sell - only $170+shipping!! If I'd made that in my shed I'd feel embarrassed. If anyone would like a pile of old wire and some forty year old switches I can probably help you out for slightly less than the asking price!!!

Last edited:
I have both Motorola Quadralines and while this would be a hoot to have at car shows, I don't see it's value at $150.
$25 I'd be all over it, though.

Over the past few months I've been looking through vintage Billboard magazines online, searching for interesting quad tidbits, and I came across this:

7-1-72 Motorola demo paddle.jpg

I think the mystery behind this quadraphonic "table tennis paddle" has been solved.

Back