OMG!! 50 years already!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The military is a dangerous occupation. I remember well sitting in a hanger at Fort Chaffee AR for hours waiting for clearance for our Chinook helicopter to take off. It finally came down to "pilot's discretion". The pilot said "let's go home", and we did. I was among the many who barfed several time on the flight. We made it OK, but I never complained about the turbulence I experienced on commercial flights ever again.

I retired after 20 years service in the Field Artillery. You know there's a lot of sound pressure when you can feel your guts vibrate with the higher charges. That gave me tinnitus (ringing in the ears). It wouldn't be so bad if I could only experience it in quad. Nope, stereo only.
Ya! Hurry up and wait! Run everywhere, to wait. LOL Good for you putting 20 in!

Last edited:
Guys, I would like to make a request. On the web there are lots of sites that one can offer political opinions, offer your thoughts on these issues and get news. Alternative news outlets are extremely popular today.
I started this because I had my 50 yr anniversary of enlisting. I just wanted to share my amazement that I am this old!!!!
But, I come here for music news , music opinions, and related. And because some have gotten to be familiar after so many years of being a QQ head we will share other stuff that we feel other members may take interest.
With this is mind, I feel it safe here! Everywhere I am inundated with bullshit - political bullshit, and more bull shit!!
Lets keep QQ as it is supposed to be NO EFFING POLOTICS!! I am sure the mods missed lots of this, But ENOUGH already!!!
We are all adults, so there should be no issues understanding the rules.
LET IT GO!!! Go to infowars, Drudge, Breitbart, and many others. But leave my QQ alone???? Please???:cry:

Guys, I would like to make a request. On the web there are lots of sites that one can offer political opinions, offer your thoughts on these issues and get news. Alternative news outlets are extremely popular today.
I started this because I had my 50 yr anniversary of enlisting. I just wanted to share my amazement that I am this old!!!!
But, I come here for music news , music opinions, and related. And because some have gotten to be familiar after so many years of being a QQ head we will share other stuff that we feel other members may take interest.
With this is mind, I feel it safe here! Everywhere I am inundated with bullshit - political bullshit, and more bull shit!!
Lets keep QQ as it is supposed to be NO EFFING POLOTICS!! I am sure the mods missed lots of this, But ENOUGH already!!!
We are all adults, so there should be no issues understanding the rules.
LET IT GO!!! Go to infowars, Drudge, Breitbart, and many others. But leave my QQ alone???? Please???:cry:

Good point. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back