Oppo UDP-205 pricing

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyber 1

701 Club - QQ All-Star
Anyone found better pricing on the 205 yet, so far most seem to be at MSRP or more

Anyone found better pricing on the 205 yet, so far most seem to be at MSRP or more

These units are never discounted. Some electronics have good value, and the company knows it. Sony used to be one, not sure anymore, but in all the years I have been an Oppo enthusiast , I have yet to see them sell new for less than MSRP. In fact, if you look on E bay you will see them selling for more than company pricing.
A less costly unit will be open box, refurb, or used. and nothing wrong with used. If someone spends that much on a BD machine, be assured it won't be abused. Oppo will often offer open box or refurb units.
I would suggest over at the AVS forum, the classified section, you will find nice used deals. There is one member who snatches them up and resells them in NYC.

ya it's amazing lots are priced higher then msrp, was just wondering if I had missed out on a possible slight discount on the retail price

Back