Petition to UMG to release the early Steely Dans in 5.1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I click "Sign this petition" I get a pop-up that either makes me sign in with Facebook or sign into Change.org. I can't see any way around it.

Signed. I am also not on Faced-Book. Scroll down and select "skip for now" (I think). I was able to sign without the credentials. And leave your comments AFTER that step. My first comments were wiped because I skipped linking Facebook.

Signed. I am also not on Faced-Book. Scroll down and select "skip for now" (I think). I was able to sign without the credentials. And leave your comments AFTER that step. My first comments were wiped because I skipped linking Facebook.
Thanks - didn't see any "skip" section and I still get the pop-up. I'm resigned to the fact that it's just not going to let me complete the process. It remains a mystery.

A great idea, using change.org.
I've tried for years to get this group to summon its dormant power.
Finally, someone has.

Signed with this comment (based on a printed interview from a ways back):

A BIG fan of Steely Dan AND surround sound. These releases would be an automatic purchase, regardless of price. A great way to honor Walter Becker, himself a big supporter of surround who eloquently spoke about its emotional impact.

I clicked on the Petition and it said 223, it started to 'clock' and in a matter of a few seconds it has gone up to 244!

I noticed too that the progress bar is sort of unreliable...you need to look at the top left corner to get the real supporter count.

Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 6.25.54 PM.png

Keep up the good work everyone!

I’ve signed up (and as a bonus getting spammed by Change.org - I’ve unsubscribed and still getting email. Now unsubscribe tells me I’m not subscribed, I’m just on their list email list... I’m never going to use that site again)

I’ve signed up (and as a bonus getting spammed by Change.org - I’ve unsubscribed and still getting email. Now unsubscribe tells me I’m not subscribed, I’m just on their list email list... I’m never going to use that site again)

Appreciate your sig, of course, HomerJAU, but sorry you're getting spammed. (If it gives you any hope, I can tell you that even as one of the organizers, I'm getting only two or three e-mails a day from them--although I've signed other Change.org petitions before, and unsubscribed before, so maybe that's what's behind the low count.) We investigated other online petition services that we might use, but none of them had the same features or ease of use that these guys did...

I had some for a short while after I signed the petition on antibiotic over usage, but nothing for ages, nothing since signing this one.

My cynicism leads me to think that number needs to get to over 2k before anyone pays attention.

Easily done.

Can someone post this on the facebook Steely Dan fansite?
Every single member will sign it.
I'd do it myself, but Zuck's boys kicked me out for being a cat.

Easily done.

Can someone post this on the facebook Steely Dan fansite?
Every single member will sign it.
I'd do it myself, but Zuck's boys kicked me out for being a cat.

Like Sylvester and the Loyal Order of Alley Cats Mouse & Chowder Club, Eggplant?

Posted to one SD FB page, but still trying to break into the "Steely Dan Fans Worldwide" club. If anyone here is already a member and can post a link, we'd be very much obliged. Just shy of 400 right now. Nice work, y'all!

Back