Pick a Surround Sound Album to Play

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ar surround

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
OK, so sometimes I peruse my collection of Surround Sound discs and simply can't make a decision which one to play. :confused: "DSOTM? Oh, I play that too often." "Storm Corrosion? "Oh, I don't really want to listen to something that's not familiar to me right now." Blah, blah, blah, blah... So fellow QQ-oids, help this member out and pick a surround title for me to listen to. If I have it I'll play it. Then the next one suggested...I'll play that too. Etc. :banana:

I have a text file of surround sound song suggestions from my own notes - favorite tracks from all artists - so that is a great place for me to start.

I have a list of all my surround discs and how I personally rate them - many have not been rated, many never played - so picking a new one to rate is a great way.

You can stand in front of your discs, close your eyes, and grab one.

Finally, you can go to the poll round-up and just go down the list until a title you own strikes your fancy. Pop it on to remind yourself why others rate it so highly.

there are at least a couple of scenarios:
1- I get a "sudden urge" to listen to a specific disc
or
2- I feel like listening to SURROUND, which makes matters WAY more difficult between discs, conversions, FLAC files...even FAUX surround!!

SO I totally agree with you!!!

Back