Pictures Of Your Surround Collections - Please Share

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, those are my SACD's. Although there may be a few that I forgot to list. :mad:@:

Yes, I didn't buy the Machine Head SACD because I assumed that it was the same as the DVD-A, which it isn't. Still, I've had that mix since early '73 on a UK SQ LP which is still mint. I wound up getting that a second and third time on the DVD-V and SQ CD in the UK Machine Head box.

Coincidentally, my Boyfriend's Daughter commented as we were walking through the mall today that "you own EVERY album in a surround mix!" "No", I answered. "Every album hasn't come out in a surround mix, and besides, I only buy ones by artists I like."

Holy Smokes!!!!! Are all 25 pages of that your SACDs and such???

The UK SACD is the best...... pure old school quad heaven....Analog master -> DSD...

Linda - you need it.. the 40th box just won't do.....

The UK SACD is the best...... pure old school quad heaven....Analog master -> DSD...

Linda - you need it.. the 40th box just won't do.....

I've seen a couple of copies in the last 6 months go for around the £20 mark, which isn't bad considering the crazy sums asked for it over the years. I would have bought them myself as traders and what not but I haven't got the houseroom to stockpile up any more stuff let alone any more duplicates! :mad:@:

if I see another DP MH UK SACD for sensible money I'll grab it & PM QL! :D

needs a maid

Attachments

• collection 2.jpg
    collection 2.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 536
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 484
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 497
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 488
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:
First part of the collection. 48Tb per box. Play with/from box on right. Mirror copy in box on left.

Attachments

• 2NASNY.JPG
    2NASNY.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 266
First part of the collection. 48Tb per box. Play with/from box on right. Mirror copy in box on left.

Wow...I have a 2Tb WD MyCloudMirror I store conversions and ripped discs on and it still has 100+ Gb left.

48Tb is practically unlimited space even with lossless files. How much space do you have left?

Wow...I have a 2Tb WD MyCloudMirror I store conversions and ripped discs on and it still has 100+ Gb left.

48Tb is practically unlimited space even with lossless files. How much space do you have left?
On the main NAS, I have room for 2 more 8Tb drives. OTOH, I still have lots of discs to rip.
More pix to come.

My audio, music video, concert and movie collection plus ISO backups:

NAS.jpg

Synology NAS with battery backup on left. The NAS currently has 3 x 10TB, 3 x 6TB and 6 x 4TB drives

Synology NAS with battery backup on left. The NAS currently has 3 x 10TB, 3 x 6TB and 6 x 4TB drives
Your button is bigger than mine (audio only).:mad:@:

NAS.jpg

Homer that is so awesome. I am getting there. But, so frustrated as my Intel NUC will not turn on after working perfectly for 2 months. Came home tonoght hit the Ipad JRiver remote to play some music, no NUC access , no big deal, put finger on NUC to reboot, done it before, turned off, and now will not turn back on. Geez, seems like my digital world wants to test me. Checked power supply. Checked Intel support, they said likely need a new one, and they said not a big deal, you have a 3 year warranty. I think, yeah right, it is a big deal. Oh well.

Homer that is so awesome. I am getting there. But, so frustrated as my Intel NUC will not turn on after working perfectly for 2 months. Came home tonoght hit the Ipad JRiver remote to play some music, no NUC access , no big deal, put finger on NUC to reboot, done it before, turned off, and now will not turn back on. Geez, seems like my digital world wants to test me. Checked power supply. Checked Intel support, they said likely need a new one, and they said not a big deal, you have a 3 year warranty. I think, yeah right, it is a big deal. Oh well.

They say if electronics is going to fail it does it early. Hopefully the new one will arrive soon and you are back up and running!

I'd like to see someone's Q4 collection that has been at it for 25 years or more. Maybe started back in 1975 but went crazy when eBay came online.

Any Quad Reel collections to send us over rainbow?

Back