Pink Floyd DSOTM & WYWH 5.1 Surround SACD Reissues

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm "shine on you crazy diamond" right now .

kbncV5y.jpg

yNg8RdO.jpg

With rum,

:LB:LB:LB:LB:LB

Regards,

RUM + Pink FLOYD + Al Pacino "Say Hello to my little friends" [in, might I add, one of the worst accents ever committed to celluloid]!

I went with Music Direct also this time, have avoided AS since the shipping prices increased yearly. I have invoices of 4.95 shipping from them. Only issue may be what caused the rerelease to begin with, supply and demand. MD responds to emails and said their shipment of stock was held up and haven't got a ship date yet but my card was charged so I'm expecting it soon. Don't really need it, I have one of each available format, but was going to gift it by this wknd........Not.....

They actually don't make "permanent" charges on your credit card until they are ready to ship...they just get the authorization to see if there is room on your card for the purchase....they've been good to me..and when I get multiple titles with different release dates they don't charge you to ship them at different times...when it comes in ...they ship...

I have a strong feeling that these are being redone so that the bands own “Pink Floyd Records” label name can be applied to them and make them a bit more money. WYWH SACD = PFR25 catalogue number so DSOTM SACD = PFR24 or 26.

No disrespect intended, but all I see when I look at those photos is clutter. LOL! My OCD German mind. If you love it, that's all that matters. But I think it would make my teeth hurt! o_O:sick:;):cool:

True, I see that as well. That's why I say if he loves it, that's all that matters.

Received mine on Long Island, NY today via FedEx.
Slightly disappointed as I asked AC to ship using a less expensive Media Mail option but alas they did not accommodate.

On the positive, they took great care in packing the release.
I did not realize that this was presented in a hardback book style digipak.
Six postcards are included and 8 page booklet bound into the hardback.
From all visual appearances, it seems like an exact repressing of the 2016 run.
Have not had time to listen yet.

If you happen to contact Acoustic Sounds again...ask them what happened to this release and mention to them that the winter of 2018 is gone now so MAYBE an update on their listing might be in ordero_O...I would have you mention that the title has been listed as "coming soon" for 8 months...but no sense confusing them....not only that I told them that on the phone 3 months ago:unsure:

Thank you.

More "character"

h6EodSM.jpg

TkpVPAw.jpg

O4qNruq.jpg

Kind regards,

I no longer drink and I think the areas you have shown us are cool(y)I must admit to staring at that table and looking for a bong and trying to peek in that ashtray and wonder if that residue is ash OR weed and that small box..hmm….nice setup

If you happen to contact Acoustic Sounds again...ask them what happened to this release and mention to them that the winter of 2018 is gone now so MAYBE an update on their listing might be in ordero_O...I would have you mention that the title has been listed as "coming soon" for 8 months...but no sense confusing them....not only that I told them that on the phone 3 months ago:unsure:

That link says Coming Winter 2018/19, so they're still fine.

I no longer drink and I think the areas you have shown us are cool(y)I must admit to staring at that table and looking for a bong and trying to peek in that ashtray and wonder if that residue is ash OR weed and that small box..hmm….nice setup

:):):):):):)

:dance

LMAO!!!!!

No man, no bong or weed. But "mucho" Beer (love german beer) and spirits from all over the world. The table it's full of souvenirs collected in my travels (USA and the world)

Have a nice day!

Isn't 2018 over now? for someone that is OCD:D(by your own admission)I'm surprised you are OK with that...I guess they could have put sometime this decade...just saying...and I'm only kidding with you:ROFLMAO:maybe an OR would be an improvement

Back