• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Planets - Tomita - Ultimate Edition - SACD multichannel from Japan

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ihg90

ok, arrived today brand new from Japan - I opened it, played 3 tracks - spectacular surround effects, but I know I won't ever listen to it again (turns out I'm just not an electronic music guy)
SOLD, thanks

planets.jpg

Last edited:
Just had a nice PM exchange with Fizzywiggs41 - consider it happily sold to him!

And back up for sale - turns out shipping to Canada is expensive....
it's a great disc at a great price!

Got it today, well packaged and looks in perfect shape, great deal and an easy smooth transaction.

I prefer his "Snowflakes are Dancing" myself, but the "Planets" is the one that astonishes my non-surround sound friends when they hear it on my system!

I have so many versions of The Planets it isn't funny but an astonishing version which I'm sure not many have heard is this one: https://www.hraudio.net/showmusic.php?title=7536#reviews

Who'd think that an organ could create such a immersive and astounding take on the Holst classic!

Last edited:
Back