POP QUIZ: One of these caught my eye...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Can you figure out which one it was?

Bar Picture ALL.jpg

Photo not of a high enough resolution to really get in close, but the 4th from the left has a marijuana leaf on it if your in Massachusetts that may be good Depending on the ABV level and can't forget the THC or CBD levels. Ha wooo...... have fun with some of that beer as they get better at making it.

Last edited:
Ha Ha .......correct tired and medicated but not for fun, fixed with an edit. Here in Michigan we voted also for legal recreational use but haven't heard anything on the actual grand event. Too many communities are scrambling to make there own laws making it illegal. So you could buy it in Lansing but not be able to have it legally in the city next to it. It's all f-ed up here, I would try it again if it actually worked for pain (which I don't think it does).

Ha Ha .......correct tired and medicated but not for fun, fixed with an edit. Here in Michigan we voted also for legal recreational use but haven't heard anything on the actual grand event. Too many communities are scrambling to make there own laws making it illegal. So you could buy it in Lansing but not be able to have it legally in the city next to it. It's all f-ed up here, I would try it again if it actually worked for pain (which I don't think it does).

It sure does work for pain. You don't smoke it or eat it. You rub it on the affected area with a deodorant style applicator. Its a salve. Works for gout and diabetic peripheral neuropathy. You rub it on and about an hour later you click to it and realize "Hey that pain is gone." The meds our doctor prescribed were making us sick at our stomach. The cannabis salve is less expensive and more effective.

I didn't see any particular item of interest in your picture Jon. I'll need to wait for your answer.

The most insane law of all time! This 'war' on it has cost millions, and put people in jail who would other wise never, ever break the law! Alcohol, and tobacco are FAR worse! Eve cops will tell you it is a waste of time on their part. The Federal Gov. the worst offenders making it in the same class as Heroin. A HARMLESS substance illegal because Harry Anslinger was about to loose his cushy job with the repeal of prohibition.

The most insane law of all time! This 'war' on it has cost millions, and put people in jail who would other wise never, ever break the law! Alcohol, and tobacco are FAR worse! Eve cops will tell you it is a waste of time on their part. The Federal Gov. the worst offenders making it in the same class as Heroin. A HARMLESS substance illegal because Harry Anslinger was about to loose his cushy job with the repeal of prohibition.
and my surround sounds better if it is in my house! I don't use it though!:smokin

It hasn’t been legalized in Pennsylvania, but possession of an ounce or less for recreational use has been de-criminalized in Erie. I love listening to music straight, but every now and then the enhancement provided by lady sativa is more than welcome in my home theater!

Back