• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not request or offer for sale or trade copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

QQ Polls charts are back up

JonUrban

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to Garry (aka HomerJAU), the new tech QQ Polls charts are updated and live, with the latest info posted just a few minutes ago.

Garry has added a link to download the poll info in .PDF file format, so if you want to save them for future use, there you go.

Really, this has been a TREMENDOUS amount of work that he did, and he deserves a real down-home QQ round of applause for out QQ Moderator from Down-Under. He's THE MAN!!

Thanks Garry.

HomerJAU

Moderator (MCH Media Players)
Staff member
Amazing work, thanks Garry and Jon! QQ polls - my guide to building a surround library.
Hopefully the new PDF downloads will help. I used to make a list manually by copying the old original poll page, editing out the HTML and marking off my 'wants' and 'haves'. A lot easier now!

Snood

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Staff member
Ok - Snood about to ask Snoopid question - I used to have the polls in my bookmarks bar........Where are the new QQ polls - Snood clicks surround polls and it takes me to the long list, but when I hit a title to take me to the poll itself i get a message saying

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found.

LuvMyQuad

800 Club - QQ All Star
Ok - Snood about to ask Snoopid question - I used to have the polls in my bookmarks bar........Where are the new QQ polls - Snood clicks surround polls and it takes me to the long list, but when I hit a title to take me to the poll itself i get a message saying

yeah I found that out too. You have to delete the old bookmarks and save new ones...

sorry, I mean

Luv see that tooooooooooo. Snood need to delete old bookmarks.

No ban Snooooood......

HomerJAU

Moderator (MCH Media Players)
Staff member

Your old link wasn't pointing to the new tabbed poll page is my guess since the Poll Summary URL hasn't changed for QQ4. (It changed a couple years ago).

There is an issue in the new poll that I'll fix. It uses the old QQ URLs when going to the main poll pages. Individual poll URLs work ok.