QS script for stereo synth???

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aludra

QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
Speaking of synthesizing quad from stereo using QS....I sure wish we all could talk LUCANU the designer of the QS script to come up with a killer LIVE realtime synth script based on the QS design....Man would that ever be the bomb!!!
LUCANU are you out there????? Happy Holidaze everyone!!!
Mike

I have searched at dtsac3 and could not find any information about live upmixing. Can this be done with any of the bidules? I don't have lots of time to mess with things, but would like to hear live processing and how it compares to analog processors. Thanks!

The software used to play these bidule patches is Plogue Bidule. Its mainly intended for live playback / upmixing / working on audio streams.

As with every sw application, it takes time to get up to speed with it (as does using Audition for example). It has a graphical interface and is intuitive to use. If you are experienced using various sw, I'd say you can uee it after playing around 1 hour. If you use audio sw occasionly here and there, you might take a few additional hours.

The software used to play these bidule patches is Plogue Bidule. Its mainly intended for live playback / upmixing / working on audio streams.

As with every sw application, it takes time to get up to speed with it (as does using Audition for example). It has a graphical interface and is intuitive to use. If you are experienced using various sw, I'd say you can uee it after playing around 1 hour. If you use audio sw occasionly here and there, you might take a few additional hours.

...but when you do get up to speed, WOW! Anyone willing to spend enough
time and learn, will be surprised. Quite a while back I did "Low Spark Of High
Heeled Boys" with a Plogue setup , and the result was discrete as all get out.
That got me hooked.
If you want the instant gratification of buying a disc (from what is available)
then, cool. (I buy DVDA/SACD.) :)
But everything you like isn't available (in multichannel), and that is what
started me on this quest.
I love it.

Back