Recommended Music YouTube 3.0: Clips You Might Get A Kick Out Of

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a life long Rush fan and drummer influenced heavily by Neil Peart, I've heard some snippets of earlier pre-Rush stuff, but not anything like this full album demo. This is JR Flood from 1970 with a 17 year old Neil Peart (bottom left member on cover). This is a surprisingly great sounding recording and a really talented band, although the singer is practically a carbon copy of Jim Morrison, especially on some of the more poetic songs. Really great stuff! :LB

Just started watching Eastbound & Down. Love the absurdity. 'I'm a professional athlete, not trying to be the best at working out.' :SB

Wow!
Dunno how I got here but.. oh man...
Debbie Harry in her PRIME..
pure poetry; Blondie in B&W in NJ 1979... still have the 12" of "Heart of glass"...
And Clem B hitting that Premier drum set and making it sound better than ANY other drummer playing Premier, which were known for their "dark" sound... Reminds me of the time I had my Medical checkup in Madrid and the Dr asked me if I exercised and I told her I played drums, to which she had the brass cojones to tell me that DRUMMING IS NOT AN EXERCISE!!!!! "Oh really???" I said...so I found a medical study on Clem Burke from the University of Gloucestershire (UK) which stated that not only it's exercise but that it's a really INTENSE one!!! AND I sent her the link to shut her ignorant trap up!!!.. Thanks Clem!

Here you go.. a great cover of "Bang a Gong"

And the early gig that night...great stuff.. enjoy!!!!

Back