HiRez Poll Reed, Robert - SANCTUARY II [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Robert Reed - SANCTUARY II

• 7:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6:

• 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poort Surround, Poor Fidelity, Poor Content

• Total voters
I was having the same problem as @bgf1973: I ordered what was purported to be the 2 CD + DVD edition three times and received the 2 CD version three times; each time, I was able to return the items, but I was getting a little ticked, given the content of the reviews on this poll thread. So, seeing that Robert Reed had chimed in, I wrote him . . . and he wrote back, giving me this link.

It's only 14 pounds/18 dollars + delivery. I ordered it, it arrived, I'm digging it as I type! I'll post a review after I hit some other reviews I have been telling myself I need to write! I hope the link gets people who are interested in the disc to their happy surround sound place. Peace

I voted 10. The surround, musicianship, and interaction with Robert Reed on QQ makes this a 10.
Musically a 9 for me but all the rest pushed it to a 10.
I like the little subtleties that Robert seems to get in the 5.1 mix. Doesn't force anything to any direction, just gets it all to fit nice and tidy.
The music is somewhat minstrel like, like Jethro Tull but without the big rock guitar sound.

Back