Remote Galaxy Bluray Audio Only

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know nothing about this release, but I just googled it and from Amazon:

"...Make for an inimitable atmosphere captured in 2L's innovative surround sound technology. With the introduction of height channels, acoustic reflections create a natural sound presence originating from both around and above the listener."

"...Is shockingly incredible. I have what I consider to be above entry level surround system but when I listened to this disc my stereo sounded better than my high-end two channel stereo. Amazing dynamics! Amazing Micro/Macro Dynamics!"

Sounds like it might even be in Atmos or something: https://www.amazon.com/Remote-Galaxy-Blu-Ray-Audio/dp/B00GB0OXP6

Thanks Frogmort. My curiosity got the best of me, so I ordered it from Amazon. I just have no idea what the actual music will be. Modern classical, New age, who knows? :unsure:

I have it and haven’t listened to it in quite a while. The music is kind of all the styles you mention. I recall the sonics were excellent but the music didn’t really hold me. I am certain I will listen to it again some day, but other titles have come along and diverted my attention. YMMV.

I have it...but haven't actually listened yet. I'll admit that an awful lot of 2L's stuff involves amazing sonics for really niche repertoire. I usually refer people to their discs like Reflections or Souvenir for an introduction to their recordings, especially if they have a 9.1 system (I don't).

Back