Riverside - Wasteland new 2018 album

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert van Diggele

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Riverside will release their new album Wasteland in September this year. No news het on formats but given that Love, Fear and the Time Machine has been released in 5.1 we may see a 5.1 this time around as well.

Regardless, I am looking forward to this new album. Will be seeing the band live at Midsummer Prog this June as well.

A small update

“Well, we’re back in the game! We’re happy to tell you that our seventh album will be called “Wasteland” and will be released at the end of September this year. It will be our first album recorded as a trio. Our music has become more serious and more mature, so get ready for a manly and emotional album. “Wasteland” is going to be a really accomplished one. It combines the emotional character of the first two and the production maturity of the latest two releases. If everything goes according to plan (as we’re still recording), the new Riverside album will simply d e s t r o y you

Sounds very promising. Love the first two albums, especially the second.
Come on, announce the various formats ;)

A couple of months back, I was able to listen to all their albums off of Tidal. Though, I do have Love, Fear And The Time Machine two-disc combo with the 5.1 Mix. I did not hear a bad song on any of their albums and would welcome them all in Surround Sound. :)

They're one of my favorites. I'd recommend you check out Lunatic Soul, also - Riverside's singer's solo project.

They're one of my favorites. I'd recommend you check out Lunatic Soul, also - Riverside's singer's solo project.

I’ve been listening to the first two albums over and over for the past week and can’t stop. They’re that good! Hopefully, I can make it to the other three. Thank you so much for the recommendation. :love:

Back