Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame Class of 2019 nominees

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Def Leppard - Won't get in
Devo - Will get in
Janet Jackson - Won't get in
John Prine - Won't get in
Kraftwerk - Will get in
The Cure - Will get in

MC5 - Won't get in
Todd Rundgren - Won't get in
Stevie Nicks - Will get in
Roxy Music - Will get in
Rufus & Chaka Kahn - Will get in
Rage Against the Machine - Will get in
Radiohead - Will get in

LL Cool J - Won't get in
The Zombies - Won't get in

Def Leppard - Won't get in
Devo - Will get in
Janet Jackson - Won't get in
John Prine - Won't get in
Kraftwerk - Will get in
The Cure - Will get in

MC5 - Won't get in
Todd Rundgren - Won't get in
Stevie Nicks - Will get in
Roxy Music - Will get in
Rufus & Chaka Kahn - Will get in
Rage Against the Machine - Will get in
Radiohead - Will get in

LL Cool J - Won't get in
The Zombies - Won't get in

That's EIGHT, Gene.......you may have to slice off two of your picks!

This yearly list always tests my temperament... No Doobies, but Devo...John Prine? I love ya John but the guy that sings Sam Stone up for the R&RHOF and the band that sings China Grove (among a host of other fantastic tunes) is not? They have such a priority problem that it's hard to take them seriously. :rolleyes:

Rant over, I'll take Todd and Roxy for $100 Alex :)

This yearly list always tests my temperament... No Doobies, but Devo...John Prine? I love ya John but the guy that sings Sam Stone up for the R&RHOF and the band that sings China Grove (among a host of other fantastic tunes) is not? They have such a priority problem that it's hard to take them seriously. :rolleyes:

Rant over, I'll take Todd and Roxy for $100 Alex :)

Ironically, this is the FIRST year the Academy Awards, presumably bowing from peer pressure/poor viewership, are going to introduce a new category ...... Most POPULAR FILM [read: Box Office Buster] to hopefully build up a wider audience who are tired of seeing 'art' films nominated.

Good luck with that.

Did he accost Janet, too? Yeah, it's more like F**K CBS because Les is going to walk away with a $300M severance package!

No, because he took a vested interest in ending her career after the Super Bowl incident. This has come out in various articles since the other accusations have come out.

Back