room treatments

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. Glad you found a treatment that works.
I guess although I'm a very solitary soul I couldn't imagine not having my wife around to bit.., I mean to give me direction when I need it....it seems I need more direction the older I get. lol.

I guess although I'm a very solitary soul I couldn't imagine not having my wife around to bit.., I mean to give me direction when I need it....it seems I need more direction the older I get. lol.

I heard about this on the Stephen Colbert Show last night and want to share it with you. http://triblive.com/business/techno...n-reportedly-working-on-a-robot-for-our-homes

You never have to be alone with Alexa on Wheels!

I contribute the fact I am alive today to the divorce. Gifts, don't always come all wrapped up nice in bows.

I, too, am looking to get a new baby...I want that OPPO DAMMITALL! Seems like my BDP-80 is no longer reliably playing my KC BR discs....guess it's time to get ahead of it. Just waiting for some cash reserves to build.

I was thinking...counting all my marriages, I've been married only 40 years.....I took a 6 year break in there between number 1 and 2.
But only one of them bought me A/V equipment without any discussion and got me MOL back in the game with surround many years ago....and I expect we'll be together until the end.
ah! I learned my lesson! You are a lucky man!! It's hard being married. Keep that as long as you can God bless for that!

I, too, am looking to get a new baby...I want that OPPO DAMMITALL! Seems like my BDP-80 is no longer reliably playing my KC BR discs....guess it's time to get ahead of it. Just waiting for some cash reserves to build.
You can pick one up used, and these units tend to be loved, at good prices.

You can pick one up used, and these units tend to be loved, at good prices.
Thanks. What I'm thinking of, since OPPO is apparently not going to make any more universal players, is to score a UDP-203...but whether or not I can grub up the guitas in time, I'm not sure. I'm not greedy, and I surely don't need the finest nor can I afford such, but I would truly like to get any level of OPPO blu ray 4K players.

Thanks. What I'm thinking of, since OPPO is apparently not going to make any more universal players, is to score a UDP-203...but whether or not I can grub up the guitas in time, I'm not sure. I'm not greedy, and I surely don't need the finest nor can I afford such, but I would truly like to get any level of OPPO blu ray 4K players.
I got a gut feeling these units especially the upper models will hold value. Possible even become collector items.

Back