• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ROXY box set for sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I have an extra, unopened copy of Roxy box set. Not really sure I will sell it...but I'm open to offers.
You all know how bad you want it...and you know the current pricing.

PM me with offers I cannot refuse. :)
I'd say, this is US only as shipping across the pond adds cost that I'm not willing to shortchange myself. :mad:@:

Come on all you impatient fans....I'm feeling weak.....I might...have...too...keep...it....
It looks real nice, unopened on my shelf. All that shiny saran wrap......lmao

Uh huh...

b23c74349390ceb1a4a93d7a13ca796a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll only keep this open until Sunday evening. I'm so busy with work...I won't be checking back. So, if you want it for a fair price......PM me. I'll ship asap. :)

Hmmm - I guess everyone that wants one.....has one. As you all know, there are different price points being offered....only it seems cheapest are not in stock. :smokin

Hmmm - I guess everyone that wants one.....has one. As you all know, there are different price points being offered....only it seems cheapest are not in stock. :smokin

Well...you only posted this a little over an hour ago....it's Saturday night and not too many people are online now...I suspect there will be folks that will be interested...give them some time..just saying:)

Let's See, Gene: A polygamist is a man who has more than one wife.......so what do we call an individual who has a predilection to buy more than one ROXY boxset? Certainly NOT GOS 3.0, who's obviously regressed by buying 2 RM Progressive boxsets:yikes

I have a Roxy boxset on pre~order from Amazon for $79.95 plus local sales tax [7.375%] w/FREE Prime Shipping. It's on backorder.

So if Clint, acting as a Roxy proxy [with a modicum of moxie], sells me HIS copy which he paid $60 for from ImportCD, Clint can take YOUR ROXY boxset off you hands for $79.95 + s/h and we'll all be happy!*

It's called THE NEW MATH!:xp:

[*except Clint]:ugham:

OK, as I promised.....no interest, so I'm pulling the plug on this one. :)

I'll just keep it for now.

Gene, I probably would've taken it off your hands but my order @ Amazon was via a $100 gift card and I still have another $250 Amazon gift card to contend with. Sorry.

Gene, I probably would've taken it off your hands but my order @ Amazon was via a $100 gift card and I still have another $250 Amazon gift card to contend with. Sorry.

No worries my good man.....I know you would have nabbed it if it made sense. :) It's all good. Maybe I'll use it as a really big coaster...who knows...

Back