• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Koo Just ordered The Barclay James Harvest thingy coming out in May - they have it on Sale already for 55 plus another 8 bux off with code and they gave me the free shipping..... with tax 49.77 dollars compared to 71 for Amazon and about the same on Burning Shed - nice 21 dollar savings :LB:SB:LB

Thank You Clint :dance

Thanks a lot, Clinty. That 15% off Deep Discount coupon code is setting me back over 200 bucks! A 3D Movie, 5 mch Classical SACDs including a BD~A/SACD combo from 2L and yes, Appetite for Destruction @ $126 + change.

At least those dust mites will have plenty of company!:devilish: aw, shit....guess we'll have to move to a quieter neighborhood!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks a lot, Clinty. That 15% off Deep Discount coupon code is setting me back over 200 bucks! A 3D Movie, 5 mch Classical SACDs including a BD~A/SACD combo from 2L and yes, Appetite for Destruction @ $126 + change.

At least those dust mites will have plenty of company!:devilish: aw, shit....guess we'll have to move to a quieter neighborhood!!!!!

Dammit Clint lol:p;)

Gos 3.0.....that Deep Discount 15% off coupon has YOUR name written all over it! BLOOM 15...........BLOOMIN' RIGHT!:QQlove
LMAO! I'm like a train derailing....
So, I have orders with the Moose, Amazon, Import CD and now Deep Discount. I'm trying man...I'm trying to play the game of best price.
Thanks Clint for letting me know about the discount.

LMAO! I'm like a train derailing....
So, I have orders with the Moose, Amazon, Import CD and now Deep Discount. I'm trying man...I'm trying to play the game of best price.
Thanks Clint for letting me know about the discount.

At least for ME, DD has the best price [so far] on Appetite for Destruction: FREE shipping and NO sales tax: $126 delivered with that 15% off coupon!

Just tie strings around your fingers and if there's NO more room left....you always have TEN TOES!:eek:
Well, the Moose is an easy cancel. (sorry Moose) They are way too high. Probably I'll hang on to my Amazon...just in case they get stupid and drop it below $120....you never know. I guess I can also cancel Import CD.

Well, the Moose is an easy cancel. (sorry Moose) They are way too high. Probably I'll hang on to my Amazon...just in case they get stupid and drop it below $120....you never know. I guess I can also cancel Import CD.

And then you know what's gonna happen: Clinty will come up with one of those Amazon third party vendors who drop the price.....to $70 LIKE NEW.......but then again, you won't be the first on your block to have IT!:dance

I would keep amazon...as they are truy the wild card and you have Prime...and then pick either importcds or DD and wait and see what happens..

And then you know what's gonna happen: Clinty will come up with one of those Amazon third party vendors who drop the price.....to $70 LIKE NEW.......but then again, you won't be the first on your block to have IT!:dance
You are right......certainly some time down the road....there will be like new sets for 70-90....I have no doubt. Ugh.......but I can't risk it. I do want a copy.

Back