• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me "cheer" you up a bit...I paid $148 for my copy...because I wanted it on the release day...which I got...and the same with Electric Ladyland...both were received on release day in the same order...so with tax it was $181...and I have NO buyers remorse at all:D..I'll make it up on other "deals"...

Woefully, Clinty, I once considered you the GODFATHER of Sales [and discount codes].......I looked up to you for advice. You just HAD to have TWA day/date of release to claim 'bragging' rights while the rest of us slithered along the base board of life looking for the Beatles 'DOUBLE' album at the very nicest price.

Well, Clinty, the real prize goes to ~Dave~~Wave~, my new consigliere, who braved the frigid cold of Black Friday, fought the maddening crowds and wandered into B & N and acquired Ob La Di, Ob La Da, in 5.1, for $73!

godfather+2+quote.jpg

Clinty Eastwood.......Godfather NO MORE!

Last edited:
$121.50 now...they are just throwing these prices out there to see if they get any bites...

The White album is back up over $200 Canadian at Zon.ca. I was monitoring and pulled the trig at $139.99 Can. On Black Friday, the lowest was $167. It's an elevator ride!

Some relatives asked me if I wanted an Amazon gift card for Christmas. I told them no. This nonsense is why. Amazon obviously want people constantly looking at their site and do so by letting Bezos' Bots constantly juggle the prices.

$121.50 now...they are just throwing these prices out there to see if they get any bites...
i just bought a "Used - Very Good" Amazon Warehouse deal for $86. I still have the one I received brand new at $117. I can return it for free (can drop it off at the Amazon locker at UConn 15 minutes away) anytime before February 1. My experience with the used box sets from Amazon Warehouse has been very good. When the used one arrives, I will compare the 2 and keep the better deal. I am hoping based on past experience that the "used" one isn't used at all, maybe just missing the shrink wrap.

i just bought a "Used - Very Good" Amazon Warehouse deal for $86. I still have the one I received brand new at $117. I can return it for free (can drop it off at the Amazon locker at UConn 15 minutes away) anytime before February 1. My experience with the used box sets from Amazon Warehouse has been very good. When the used one arrives, I will compare the 2 and keep the better deal. I am hoping based on past experience that the "used" one isn't used at all, maybe just missing the shrink wrap.

Usually the "like new" and "very good" are in excellent condition...and sometimes they give you specific information about what the problems are...additionally....these warehouse specials can be returned if you aren't satisfied....can't lose situation...good pickup(y)

Dude, I just don't get it. They NEVER do that with me anymore. And...I've purchased plenty from them.

I don't know...other than the fact the I constantly keep things in my cart...I've got 7 items in their now...been in there for a month at least...but I wasn't kidding...I don't know of anything I want right now...I'm spending a lot of time on Ebay finding vintage CDs....but with all that we have been given lately...I can't think of anything that I really want....and to be realistic...$5 for me isn't a great deal because they charge me tax...I spent about 30 minutes looking for something to buy and came up empty....

Reactions: GOS
I don't know...other than the fact the I constantly keep things in my cart...I've got 7 items in their now...been in there for a month at least...but I wasn't kidding...I don't know of anything I want right now...I'm spending a lot of time on Ebay finding vintage CDs....but with all that we have been given lately...I can't think of anything that I really want....and to be realistic...$5 for me isn't a great deal because they charge me tax...I spent about 30 minutes looking for something to buy and came up empty....
I hear you. Actually, $5 isn't much of an incentive. These days......

Back