• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's because Clint has everything......as do most of us. lmao We are so spoiled....

Most of us on here have more music that we will ever be able to listen to...but sure there is music available...but it's not something I want..THAT is the problem for me...in fact I just recently bought something that I knew was a mistake...but I bought it anyway...and it sucked just like I thought it would

Most of us on here have more music that we will ever be able to listen to...but sure there is music available...but it's not something I want..THAT is the problem for me...in fact I just recently bought something that I knew was a mistake...but I bought it anyway...and it sucked just like I thought it would

OK I'll confess, I've done that too!

Good thing I don't eat burgers:LOL:...I hope Ralphie doesn't see your post...a burger in New York is probably $20:sneaky:

Nope, at Westchester Burger with a hearty helping of curly fries, a delicious Bacon, real cheddar cheeseburger is roughly $15.00!

Now if you want to talk about property taxes ...... well, that's a whole 'nother ball of wax!

Nope, at Westchester Burger with a hearty helping of curly fries, a delicious Bacon, real cheddar cheeseburger is roughly $15.00!

Now if you want to talk about property taxes ...... well, that's a whole 'nother ball of wax!

I gotta get offa here and have some dinner - maybe...…………...a Burger:whistle:

Well Ralphie....that property tax discussion would surprise you...using 2017 figures New Jersey is the highest....but you wouldn't be able to guess who is second...and it's not New York...it's surprising to me....it's the land of GOS

Gaaah! That burger sounds awesome...love me a good burger....

Well Ralphie....that property tax discussion would surprise you...using 2017 figures New Jersey is the highest....but you wouldn't be able to guess who is second...and it's not New York...it's surprising to me....it's the land of GOS

Check out the property taxes in Westchester County, New York. Some of THE highest in the country. Puts the 5 boroughs, including Manhattan, to shame.

Jimi Hendrix - EL 6LP box now at $57.93 and
Neil Diamond Career 6 CD box set now down to $56.96 on Amazon.com
as well as
Wings Wild Life Deluxe now down to $85
and
Moody Blues - In Search of a Lost Chord at $37.70
and
Jethro Tull - This Was - now at under $25

WTF is going on? Is the music business going bankrupt? Sorry for the @##$ but really whats going on?

as well as
and
and

WTF is going on? Is the music business going bankrupt? Sorry for the @##$ but really whats going on?

'Tis the season! For savings!

as well as
and
and

Not really.. if it were going bankrupt, concert ticket prices would be affordable!!!

Led Zeppelin - Song Remains the Same Super Deluxe now $116.45
Delivered from Amazon Com once 1o% coupon applied

Yes I know it was

$104 and change from Amazon UK last week so if you missed it now's your chance

Back