• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over 75 albums in DSD Stereo - and many in DSD Surround Sound - are on sale this week at NativeDSD Music during their "DSD Sale Week".
Check the link below for details on the sales and albums in DSD available at a discount for a limited time.

NativeDSD Sales-Week.jpg

We know how much our listeners like a sale on some of the best DSD music at the Native DSD Music store. So we’re offering you a host of sales. Including 10% Off the Top Selling DSD Release from every record label at the NativeDSD Music store (over 50 albums!)

Just to make sure that you don’t miss out on any of these great deals – and a chance to enhance your DSD listening library here’s a complete list of the NativeDSD Music sales available to you this week. Enjoy the music in DSD – and the savings.

code: BESTDSD
10% OFF the Best-Seller of each Label (over 50 DSD Albums)
ends: March 1st, 2018

code: TonyDSD
10% OFF these albums featuring bass player Tony Overwater
ends: March 1st, 2018

code: HOLLY
10% OFF the brand new Jazz DSD Album Holly Cole: HOLLY
ends: March 3rd, 2018

code: MAGFID
10% OFF Magnetic Fidelity Label-Wide (6 DSD Rock Albums)

code: 4FOR3
25% OFF Four DSD Albums with Orchestre Philharmonique du Luxembourg

code: DISCOVERED
15% OFF Dodd's DSD Discoveries: 5 DSD Classical Titles
ends: March 7th, 2018

code: RAWSMOOTH
30% OFF Both Versions of DSD Rock Album Naxatras III (Raw & Smooth)
Permanent Discount

Enjoy 'm while they last!

https://www.nativedsd.com/information/nativedsd-sales-week-late-feb-early-march

Yeah - I'll believe it too......I was sort of feeling jipped as I paid $80...and now it seems to be lower. But again.....no one has received at that price point as far as I know. Bastages....

But then, again, Clint did get probably the best price from ImportCD [at around the $60 price point] and then SOLD IT to a TRUE lover of PROG ROCK [of which Clint is NOT].:banana:

But with New York State sales tax it's closer to $70! $50 for the BOOK and $20 for the discs! For vinyl lovers, that massive book will be a great disc flattener for warped discs. :ugham:

You know the really strange part of that transaction...they didn't charge me tax...and they always do...I think I know why I got the lower price...I had originally ordered from Bullmoose...so I got the notice about the price increase...and at the same time importcds gave out their notices to their customers...importcds is automated and their orders and shipping is computer controlled....I went to the importcd site and noticed the old(cheaper price)hadn't been changed yet..so I placed my order then...and that's how my order survived...but I have no explanation why tax wasn't generated on my order...computers are only as good as the people who program them...

You know the really strange part of that transaction...they didn't charge me tax...and they always do...I think I know why I got the lower price...I had originally ordered from Bullmoose...so I got the notice about the price increase...and at the same time importcds gave out their notices to their customers...importcds is automated and their orders and shipping is computer controlled....I went to the importcd site and noticed the old(cheaper price)hadn't been changed yet..so I placed my order then...and that's how my order survived...but I have no explanation why tax wasn't generated on my order...computers are only as good as the people who program them...

ImportCD and Deep Discount do NOT charge me sales tax but recently I received a defective RBCD from Deep Discount and what a rigamarole returning it. I called their customer service dept. and spent 15 minutes on the phone with them and waited 3 days before they emailed me a return postage form and they say it takes up to 30 days to process a return. At least with Amazon, the return postage form is almost instantaneously emailed and credits are processed within a week.:yikes

ImportCD and Deep Discount do NOT charge me sales tax but recently I received a defective RBCD from Deep Discount and what a rigamarole returning it. I called their customer service dept. and spent 15 minutes on the phone with them and waited 3 days before they emailed me a return postage form and they say it takes up to 30 days to process a return. At least with Amazon, the return postage form is almost instantaneously emailed and credits are processed within a week.:yikes

My experience with Deep Discount was very similar and as such, I will never give them my business again. Saving a few dollars is not worth dealing with their painfully obtuse and slow customer service.

My experience with Deep Discount was very similar and as such, I will never give them my business again. Saving a few dollars is not worth dealing with their painfully obtuse and slow customer service.

Rather than give the wrong impression, except for this minor snafu, I have had excellent results with both Deep Discount and Import CD. Agree, their service department is lacking but rarely do I ever receive defective product from them [actually the first time in a VERY long time]. I do purchase a lot of SACDs from both of them and their prices cannot be beat [Amazon used to be a great source of SACDs but that's just NOT the case anymore, as their prices are hardly competitive, except, occasionally, from their third party vendors].

And I hate, Hate, HATE paying sales tax [we're taxed to the gills in New York State] so another reason I deal with Deep Discount. Amazon does charge sales tax. And I'm NOT down on Amazon as I buy a ton of stuff from them and their Blu Ray and UHD 4K prices are absolutely better than both DD and Import.

Rather than give the wrong impression, except for this minor snafu, I have had excellent results with both Deep Discount and Import CD. Agree, their service department is lacking but rarely do I ever receive defective product from them [actually the first time in a VERY long time]. I do purchase a lot of SACDs from both of them and their prices cannot be beat [Amazon used to be a great source of SACDs but that's just NOT the case anymore, as their prices are hardly competitive, except, occasionally, from their third party vendors].

I've purchased a lot from ImportCD and I'd say, I've purchased a decent amount from Deep IMA-SHARK Discount (maybe 10-15 titles) and always had super luck with both. In terms of packaging, and all that. :) I realize others have not.

I've purchased a lot from ImportCD and I'd say, I've purchased a decent amount from Deep IMA-SHARK Discount (maybe 10-15 titles) and always had super luck with both. In terms of packaging, and all that. :) I realize others have not.

Gene, you've gotta keep those Paul Klipsch speakers and your upcoming DENON RECEIVER heavily supplied with Dolby Atmos and hi rez products!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Gene, you've gotta keep those Paul Klipsch speakers and your upcoming DENON RECEIVER heavily supplied with Dolby Atmos and hi rez products!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

LOL! Yeah, I will most certainly be looking at some Atmos titles.....even movies. Yes, GOS said movies....why not??

LOL! Yeah, I will most certainly be looking at some Atmos titles.....even movies. Yes, GOS said movies....why not??

Don't knock CINEMA. There's some great s*it out there and I mean that in a positive way. Some spectacular shows on Netflix with some VERY discrete surround and now you've got to get into 3D [get an OLED TV......spectacular].

Just make sure you buy Mrs. GOS a spectacular gift* to counteract your GOS 3.0...and BEYOND expenditures
.:yikes Gotta keep the missus happy!

[*SUGGESTION: mink~lined noise cancelling headphones!

Don't knock CINEMA. There's some great s*it out there and I mean that in a positive way. Some spectacular shows on Netflix with some VERY discrete surround and now you've got to get into 3D [get an OLED TV......spectacular].

Just make sure you buy Mrs. GOS a spectacular gift* to counteract your GOS 3.0...and BEYOND expenditures
.:yikes Gotta keep the missus happy!

[*SUGGESTION: mink~lined noise cancelling headphones!

I don't have OLED, but I do have a 3D 65" LG 4K, blah, blah. It's good enough for me right now...as I'm just not nearly as concerned about picture quality as I am audio.....but I've watched some 3D and admit, it's fun from time to time. :)

Back