• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are right......certainly some time down the road....there will be like new sets for 70-90....I have no doubt. Ugh.......but I can't risk it. I do want a copy.

C'mon now G(my new nickname as it covers both Gos and Gene)..just like the TV series NCIS L.A....you know you aren't a candidate for the warehouse specials...after the release date...no way you could wait that long..it wouldn't surprise me to see amazon go crazy low on this one...if they truly want to dominate the marketplace...they can take the hits on these titles...unlike smaller guys like the Moose...

C'mon now G(my new nickname as it covers both Gos and Gene)..just like the TV series NCIS L.A....you know you aren't a candidate for the warehouse specials...after the release date...no way you could wait that long..it wouldn't surprise me to see amazon go crazy low on this one...if they truly want to dominate the marketplace...they can take the hits on these titles...unlike smaller guys like the Moose...

Speaking of Amazon third party vendors, I just scored the new TRUE 4K version of Grease for $11.99 + 4.24 s/h. By true 4K, it's NOT an upsampled 2K UHD. And it has dolby vision and HDR. Not a bad deal.

Grease IS the Word......or was! BTW, My friend Michael Tucci plays one of the 'Gang' members. He once directed me in a college production. Boy, was I a HAM back then....some things NEVER change

Speaking of Amazon third party vendors, I just scored the new TRUE 4K version of Grease for $11.99 + 4.24 s/h. By true 4K, it's NOT an upsampled 2K UHD. And it has dolby vision and HDR. Not a bad deal.

Grease IS the Word......or was! BTW, My friend Michael Tucci plays one of the 'Gang' members. He once directed me in a college production. Boy, was I a HAM back then....some things NEVER change
I would like to own that one.....I always liked Grease.....great music from a great era.....and well.....Olivia and Travolta rock it.

A storewide sale is now underway at NativeDSD Music.
Offering 15% Off all 1,355 DSD albums in their catalog. Including over 980 in DSD Surround Sound and over 330 that are not available on SACD.

Use offer code MAY15 at checkout before the end of day CET (Central Europe Time) on May 27, 2018, to get the savings.

NativeDSD Storewide Sale in May 2018 - 800w.jpg

It's been a while, so it's time... Our Storewide Sale is back!
We celebrate 5 new DSD releases this weekend with 15% OFF the entire NativeDSD Music catalog.

That includes 1,355 albums in DSD from 59 record labels, 981 albums in DSD Surround Sound, 333 albums released in DSD but not on SACD and 243 albums in DSD 256.

To enjoy the savings, use the discount code MAY15 at checkout at the Native DSD Music store before the sale ends at the end of day on May 27, 2018 CET (Central Europe Time).

https://www.nativedsd.com/new_browse

20% off at Music Direct with promo code MEM20....and it only takes $49 to get free shipping HERE if you haven't pre ordered Jimi Hendrix...now is a good time to get 20% off($7.00 off each SACD)

I likewise received the "memo," Clint. Yet No S&G Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Tyme.....still on the TBA roster. Drat!

BTW, AFAIK, that S&G title IS the only SACD on their upcoming release schedule. That can't be a good sign!

I likewise received the "memo," Clint. Yet No S&G Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Tyme.....still on the TBA roster. Drat!

BTW, AFAIK, that S&G title IS the only SACD on their upcoming release schedule. That can't be a good sign!

Just so you know...you can still order the S&G title and get the 20% off even though there is no release date...just saying...nothing to lose..

A sale at Acoustic Sounds with 20% off with the usual disclaimers and you have to purchase $89(after discounts)to get free shipping...which is only $49 for free shipping at Music Direct...and unlike Acoustic Sounds discount policy of only in stock merchandise is discounted...Music Direct lets you use the 20% discount on pre orders too... discount promo code at Acoustic Sounds is 20PERCENT here

A sale at Acoustic Sounds with 20% off with the usual disclaimers and you have to purchase $89(after discounts)to get free shipping...which is only $49 for free shipping at Music Direct...and unlike Acoustic Sounds discount policy of only in stock merchandise is discounted...Music Direct lets you use the 20% discount on pre orders too... discount promo code at Acoustic Sounds is 20PERCENT here

Thanks for the heads~up Clint, but truth be told, Almost ALL the SACDs I want from Analogue Productions have that disclaimer: NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FURTHER DISCOUNT. Just sayin'.

I will order the upcoming S&G from Music Direct as well as Rob Wasserman's DUETS [NOT eligible for further discount] and the new Jacintha Stereo SACD from Groove Note doing James Taylor covers [have you ever heard Jacintha's Groove Note mch SACDs......in a word...SUPERB]. https://www.musicdirect.com/Search?searchterm=Jacintha SACD&sort=popularity|DESC&page=1&pagesize=24&c1=tab-products&c2=grid

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...3421D6CDC1E29C95C06D3421D6CDC1E2&&FORM=VDRVRV

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads~up Clint, but truth be told, Almost ALL the SACDs I want from Analogue Productions have that disclaimer: NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FURTHER DISCOUNT. Just sayin'.

I will order the upcoming S&G from Music Direct as well as Rob Wasserman's DUETS [NOT eligible for further discount] and the new Jacintha Stereo SACD from Groove Note doing James Taylor covers [have you ever heard Jacintha's Groove Note mch SACDs......in a word...SUPERB]. https://www.musicdirect.com/Search?searchterm=Jacintha SACD&sort=popularity|DESC&page=1&pagesize=24&c1=tab-products&c2=grid

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...3421D6CDC1E29C95C06D3421D6CDC1E2&&FORM=VDRVRV

Since I have started using Music Direct I seldom even look on Acoustic Sounds...I like Music Direct much better(y)

Since I have started using Music Direct I seldom even look on Acoustic Sounds...I like Music Direct much better(y)

Even though there's somewhat of a backlash against MoFi's Stereo SACD [and 'QUADBLOCKING'] mentality, I've been using MusicDirect for Years [and years] with GREAT success. I've dealt with them on the phone and they have enriched me with great deals and an unbiased knowledge of audio which I've missed dearly since my high end audio salon closed down some years ago.

Buy with confidence from MusicDirect and forget the anti QUAD bias. I know, I WILL!

BTW, glad you enjoy the Acoustic 70's DISCs. I think it's thrilling to have all those tracks [60] on 3 QUALITY ES engineered RBCDs. American Pie is the abridged version....but hey, for what we paid ............(y)(y):LB

Even though there's somewhat of a backlash against MoFi's Stereo SACD [and 'QUADBLOCKING'] mentality, I've been using MusicDirect for Years [and years] with GREAT success. I've dealt with them on the phone and they have enriched me with great deals and an unbiased knowledge of audio which I've missed dearly since my high end audio salon closed down some years ago.

Buy with confidence from MusicDirect and forget the anti QUAD bias. I know, I WILL!

BTW, glad you enjoy the Acoustic 70's DISCs. I think it's thrilling to have all those tracks [60] on 3 QUALITY ES engineered RBCDs. American Pie is the abridged version....but hey, for what we paid ............(y)(y):LB

Actually Elliot Scheiner did it all on that release...Engineer...mixing...and mastering...and it shows(y)

Back