SANSUI QS QUAD and RM QUAD matrices

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fizzywiggs41

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Thought I'd start a thread dedicated to SANSUI 'S promotions , info , etc regarding their QS matrix decode and encode .(and you should or could add compatible RM matrices if you desire )

So if you have pics, or pdf's , advertisements, or just reasonable comments regarding this "BIG IN JAPAN " quadraphonic matrix....please feel free to contribute .

Here's one...

20180223_200853.jpg20180223_200847.jpg

And here's an interesting tidbit .

Isao Tomita and the use of QS ? on his discs ? Kinda controversial I would think.

20180216_182442.jpg

American...RCA CD-4 disc but this article I found somewhat unique (fr 4ch Scene )

20180216_182924.jpg

I wish I'd kept all the Quad articles I'd come across :(, they're fascinating! All I have are Wireless World from May 1975 onwards, my hobby electronics magazines & some Hi-Fi mags from 1970-75 got thrown away in the mid-1980s when my parents decided I couldn't possibly want them anymore :(

I wish I'd kept all the Quad articles I'd come across :(, they're fascinating! All I have are Wireless World from May 1975 onwards, my hobby electronics magazines & some Hi-Fi mags from 1970-75 got thrown away in the mid-1980s when my parents decided I couldn't possibly want them anymore :(

Oh my,...good ol mom and dad...looking out for you no doubt.

Anyways, sorry to hear about that , Duncan

I kept some articles but not a lot .

Really lucked out some years back at a used book store...that had magazines and some were a few yrs consecutive like HI
FI NEWS AND RECORD REVIEW....76 -80 (the beeb's quad h/hj yrs ) and some older 70's mags of Rolling Stone with great
ads on KBFH quad concerts . (y)
So it's worth checking out the used book shoppes .:D(y)

I'd gone back to Uni to do a PhD and didn't have space, so I'd put them in a filing cabinet in my parents garage, c'est la vie :rolleyes:

Oh my,...good ol mom and dad...looking out for you no doubt.

Anyways, sorry to hear about that , Duncan

I kept some articles but not a lot .

Really lucked out some years back at a used book store...that had magazines and some were a few yrs consecutive like HI
FI NEWS AND RECORD REVIEW....76 -80 (the beeb's quad h/hj yrs ) and some older 70's mags of Rolling Stone with great
ads on KBFH quad concerts . (y)
So it's worth checking out the used book shoppes .:D(y)

Back