• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Searching for sources of online quad material

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tpapp54321

I’ve been enjoying the world of Q8 Tapes, and SACD/Blu Ray rereleases but I’m curious on some information pertaining to where I can purchase online FLAC files and such. I’ve heard about these being sold before but, I’m curious on some sources on where to get some of these. Now that I have a solid base of physical formats I’d like to venture into what’s available online. PM me or let me know of where I can get connected to some of these releases.
-Tom

I’ve been enjoying the world of Q8 Tapes, and SACD/Blu Ray rereleases but I’m curious on some information pertaining to where I can purchase online FLAC files and such. I’ve heard about these being sold before but, I’m curious on some sources on where to get some of these. Now that I have a solid base of physical formats I’d like to venture into what’s available online. PM me or let me know of where I can get connected to some of these releases.
-Tom
Ive used this for 12 years, though not recently. It was orig all free and now i gladly pay the small fee. Ive burned cd4 directly to a disc and since ots already decoded none is needed. I play it through the oppo and it comes out 4 channel on the surround system. Thats over simplifying it, but the guy has done neat stuff. Ive gone away from it and over to the dark side of sacd xrcd ect. I do still have all my quad lps and 4 quad receivers, but for multichannel i use the lexicon. It can do great thinhs with any 2 channel recording.
Anyway, its a fantastic journey for me. Again, ive not used it in a few years now. But do have a lot of the recordings still, as well as oh...2tb of other high res stuff.
https://dreamingspiresquadarchive.wordpress.com

Any more i play any high res (because ive got a ton of it) or even red book through the lexicon and it simulates the surround. Which, while not analog, has better performance and less headach than the best cd4 system i was able to build. And, i spared little expense in my efforts. Now, it can even be streamed. So....im lazy.

Back