Simon & Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water"- Multichannel SACD - Cancelled

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, I know....I really do. But why in the hell after all that has transpired with this title does Amazon US have it listed? They never did, did they? Dopes.....

Anyway, here is the link. Again, I know. It's been cancelled. But WTF?

Amazon US

WTH? that's really strange that they even put an exact date on Nov 1 on the release or was that they date they had all along if they even had a date?

WTH? that's really strange that they even put an exact date on Nov 1 on the release or was that they date they had all along if they even had a date?

Like the others said, Amazon will only charge if it is shipped (and will give a discount if the price lowers!), so there's no harm, no foul if it doesn't.

On the other hand . . . if it does?!!!

I put my Amazon points toward it. Again, if it doesn't happen, no biggie. And if it does -- I'm in line :banana:

Maybe the sheer interest alone will propel this toward happening. . . .

Most of us have heard the Mike Robin reel in one form or another, and we know how good this mix is.

We do?

Thought we agreed the title and other tracks aren't very quad, and others ("Boxer") aren't very good. Any solo album by either member would be a far better choice from every standpoint.

I also ordered with Amazon US: stated Nov 1 release...

My Amazon.co.jp order is still in play: stated Nov 8 release...

Nothing to lose, so both orders will stand for now until Amazon comes clean and acknowledges cancellation, or (hoping but not expecting) they ship :)

Steve

Same here.
We will see what happens later in the week. :)

My cd japan order was cancelled so when I became aware of the US amazon listing, I ordered it and it went through. Chances seem to be slim and none, but what if something strange/unexpected happens or has happened and a few are available? Seems like there is nothing to loose and a lot to gain.....might as well give yourself a chance..

It still says ’multi’ in the description - but according to the japansese label it’s stereo only - what is this really??

Back