Simon & Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water"- Multichannel SACD - Cancelled

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say, Sony Japan is doing a GREAT JOB on their quad SACD's in the 7" packaging. These things not only sound great, they are true collectables as the packaging is second to none. It's a damn shame that Paul Simon, or MFSL, or whoever, got the BOTW release cancelled, as that would have been a gem. Bastages!!! :mad::mad::mad:
The Japanese place more value on our cultural heritage than we do.

Interesting to read this thread, beginning with excitement, turning to nervousness, and then resignation.

Also, as someone who plays my Nintendo Switch a lot, I have to consciously remind myself that y'all aren't talking about Breath of the Wild.

Interesting to read this thread, beginning with excitement, turning to nervousness, and then resignation.

Also, as someone who plays my Nintendo Switch a lot, I have to consciously remind myself that y'all aren't talking about Breath of the Wild.
It might make more sense tomorrow. But right now I can't see how you can mention Zelda in a thread about Simon and Garfunkel

The quad mix has been available to stream for a while on Tidal and Amazon Music as 360RA... Not sure why they cancelled the SACD if that was going to be the case? Sounds pretty good all the same...
strange (and unfortunate 😔) the Quad of Paul Simon's "Still Crazy After All These Years" never materialised in 360RA since the other two Paul Simon solo Quads and both Art Garfunkel solo Quads and as you say even the BOTW Quad all made it out in 360RA.. 🤷🏻‍♀️🧐

Back