Simon & Garfunkel's "Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme" on MoFi Stereo SACD in 2018

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! One of MoFi's truly great SACD remasters. When Patterns played, I could feel the opening guitar 'attack' in my gut. Never experienced that before on Vinyl or RBCD. Worth the Wait. MoFi bring on MORE S&G remasters but still am anxiously awaiting BOTW in QUAD with the 'restored' cymbal crashes along with the 'rumored' QUAD remix of BOOKENDS!

Last edited:
Hi guys. I stumbled across this Forum whilst looking for a review of Parsley and Thyme SACD. Really pleased to read some good reviews as I've just received my copy. I'll be giving it it's first play later this evening on my Oppo PM1 headphones driven by a Lehmann Linear headphone amp. Looking forward to it. To give you an indication of my age I bought this record when it first came out on vinyl.

Hi guys. I stumbled across this Forum whilst looking for a review of Parsley and Thyme SACD. Really pleased to read some good reviews as I've just received my copy. I'll be giving it it's first play later this evening on my Oppo PM1 headphones driven by a Lehmann Linear headphone amp. Looking forward to it. To give you an indication of my age I bought this record when it first came out on vinyl.

Awesome Taffia glad ya found us - let us know what you think of the disc :LB

Welcome:hi

This is certainly a gem from MoFi. The soundstage is impressive and revealing, there is a richness to the instruments more associated with analogue than digital and I'm hearing detail that isn't there with a red book. I'm yet to listen on my main system, Rega Elicit R amp and KEF R300 speakers and this first session was confined to my Oppo PM1 headphones. If MoFi are to bring out more of the S&G albums it's something to really look forward to.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

This is certainly a gem from MoFi. The soundstage is impressive and revealing, there is a richness to the instruments more associated with analogue than digital and I'm hearing detail that isn't there with a red book. I'm yet to listen on my main system, Rega Elicit R amp and KEF R300 speakers and this first session was confined to my Oppo PM1 headphones. If MoFi are to bring out more of the S&G albums it's something to really look forward to.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
\

When the opening guitar attack on "Patterns" hit me in the gut, I knew this SACD remaster was something VERY special.

Back