Since you were born...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a look :eek:
and cheerily to be told "Bram Stoker's gothic horror novel Dracula is published. Nearer to your birth date than today!" plus
Out of 100,000 people born on the same day as you, approximately 84,527 are still living & Over 91% of visitors to this site are younger than you! The average age of visitors is 34.

I had a look :eek:
and cheerily to be told "Bram Stoker's gothic horror novel Dracula is published. Nearer to your birth date than today!" plus
Out of 100,000 people born on the same day as you, approximately 84,527 are still living & Over 91% of visitors to this site are younger than you! The average age of visitors is 34.

At least it wasn't the start of the First Boer War - the shocker awaiting my mum after I send her the link lol

He was supposed to perform of all paces in my town that week. I didn't believe it at first but if he died before you were born, u are still a baby!o_O Most of us are all old farts:smokin But Cool old farts!
Legend has it that his spirit reincarnated in a baby born under the sign of Virgo in mid-Septemer, 1977?! Wise surround-enthusiasts would snatch up any recordings from such artists!

Back