Snood has a new member to the family - Snood so proud \o/

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey thanks for the tapes ! Much appreciated. I am not sure where to look for a thread about stereo tapes . Any ideas?

Attachments

• Tapes.jpg
    Tapes.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 173
Hey thanks for the tapes ! Much appreciated. I am not sure where to look for a thread about stereo tapes . Any ideas?

You are Welcome Raw, Glad they got to ya fine and hope ya enjoy them. Let me know how they sound when ya get around to it. :LB

As far as a thread about reel to reel stereo Hmmmm? :rocks Really do not think there is a specific Stereo Reel section, but I would post whtever ya need either in General or perhaps in the Music Matters (Non Surround Section) described as (The place for Stereo Discussion, including SACD, SHM-SACD, SHM-CD, LPs, Gold Discs, and anything else that comes to mind)

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/forums/music-matters-non-surround.8/

or even the Quad tapes - Q8 & Q4 section - pretty sure most reel to reel people do indulge in the stereo side toooo :rocks

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/forums/quadraphonic-tapes-q8-q4.21/

ARX1nMd.jpg

5jytVOU.jpg

sH8RkEH.jpg

AKvb56b.jpg

Yaaaay Me!!!! 7'1" long 5'8" tall - all wood custom made and heavy - Found it on a neighborhood Site/App called Nextdoor which links local neighborhoods for stuff like garage sales, selling, or whatever - every so often something koo comes up - Saw this and was like whaaaaaaaaaaaa:eek:. Snood been looking at IKEA for shelving but between the shelves Would need and shipping was like close to 500. This thing is even bigger than those 2 shelves from IKEA me was looking at and half the cost. It was in a neighborhood near the airport only 30 minute jaunt. Guy wanted 250.....went over looked out was like woah :eek::eek::eek: offered 220 he said OK :LB. He said his uncle who is a carpenter made it for him for 400 dollars quite a few years ago. The guy Snood bought it from collected mainly Salsa cds.

Know a guy lives on next street that does deliveries and pickups with his truck. Paid him 25 bux to help haul to my place - tipped him 20. :dance

This thing is a beast - every time Snood look at it, it looks like it is getting bigger lol

Each mini section is 20 inches x 4 on each row , the bottom section fits Blurays

CDs will fit with about half inch room above to be able to stick a finger in to grab. Will fit 1800 cds plus another row of DVD/Blurays - and that is about 1/3 to 1/4 of what me have CD wise. Plan on adding an extra row up top also.

Snood so proud - might even sleep next to it:SB:sleep::SB

Sorry for the mess on the couch, was still working on the wall and carpet - Deciding which way to anchor it

For the full effect, Snood should lay on the ground and look up at at it.

ARX1nMd.jpg

5jytVOU.jpg

sH8RkEH.jpg

AKvb56b.jpg

Yaaaay Me!!!! 7'1" long 5'8" tall - all wood custom made and heavy - Found it on a neighborhood Site/App called Nextdoor which links local neighborhoods for stuff like garage sales, selling, or whatever - every so often something koo comes up - Saw this and was like whaaaaaaaaaaaa:eek:. Snood been looking at IKEA for shelving but between the shelves Would need and shipping was like close to 500. This thing is even bigger than those 2 shelves from IKEA me was looking at and half the cost. It was in a neighborhood near the airport only 30 minute jaunt. Guy wanted 250.....went over looked out was like woah :eek::eek::eek: offered 220 he said OK :LB. He said his uncle who is a carpenter made it for him for 400 dollars quite a few years ago. The guy Snood bought it from collected mainly Salsa cds.

Know a guy lives on next street that does deliveries and pickups with his truck. Paid him 25 bux to help haul to my place - tipped him 20. :dance

This thing is a beast - every time Snood look at it, it looks like it is getting bigger lol

Each mini section is 20 inches x 4 on each row , the bottom section fits Blurays

CDs will fit with about half inch room above to be able to stick a finger in to grab. Will fit 1800 cds plus another row of DVD/Blurays - and that is about 1/3 to 1/4 of what me have CD wise. Plan on adding an extra row up top also.

Snood so proud - might even sleep next to it:SB:sleep::SB

Sorry for the mess on the couch, was still working on the wall and carpet - Deciding which way to anchor it

so jealous considering I live in a Tiny House lol, ie. Southern California and their ridiculously high rents/mortgages.

Back