Sony UBP-X800 4K/SACD/DVD-A Player: Who Has Lowest Price?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried converting my DVD-AUDIO files to FLAC first converting to an ISO image, but FOOBAR2000 or AUDIOMUZER don't seem to recognize the image file, so I can't finish the conversion to FLAC
Like I mentioned earlier, search for DVD Audio Extractor. Go to the site and DL the program. Its one step MLP to FLAC.

Most of my DVD-AUDIO DVD's are 48K files burned with DiscWelder, however I have the MLP program and converted a few at 96K in MLP. I'll give DVD Audio Extractor a try for the MLP Discs, but the majority need to ne converted from 48K DVD-AUDIO discs.

I ordered the 1000ES model since it has the display which I considered critical to have, and also wanted the extra red/white outputs to feed the Involve Surround Master with.

Most of my DVD-AUDIO DVD's are 48K files burned with DiscWelder, however I have the MLP program and converted a few at 96K in MLP. I'll give DVD Audio Extractor a try for the MLP Discs, but the majority need to ne converted from 48K DVD-AUDIO discs.[/QUOTE
Like I mentioned earlier, search for DVD Audio Extractor. Go to the site and DL the program. Its one step MLP to FLAC.
Got it finally! Thank you!!!

DVD Audio Extractor is letting me pull the dts tracks off Lennon Legend, Young Americans and Queen Greatest Video Hits 1 as well as the Bjork dts discs and encode them to FLAC in surround. Cool.

Last edited:
Back