Steven Wilson: "Home Invasion - In concert at the Royal Albert Hall"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the perfect set list for me but a great concert with perfect sound. I like specially two songs in this blu ray...Song of unborn and Routine.

I saw the show in Madrid in fabruary and the live sound is stunning. I was in front row with the sub 1,5 meter from me......:eek::51QQ

La Riviera, no?

La Riviera, no?

No.....fue en el Wizink Center (Palacio de deportes). Un sitio excesivamente grande para el escaso numero de seguidores que tiene en España, pero parece que todos los locales estaban ocupados para esa fecha. Solo habilitaron la pista, con sillas, eso si. En la Riviera es el próximo que dará en Enero

No.....fue en el Wizink Center (Palacio de deportes). Un sitio excesivamente grande para el escaso numero de seguidores que tiene en España, pero parece que todos los locales estaban ocupados para esa fecha. Solo habilitaron la pista, con sillas, eso si. En la Riviera es el próximo que dará en Enero
eso paso' cuando fue Dave Matthews hace unos a~os, pero la pista no tenia sillas...La Riviera no es el mejor sitio, pero bueno... el sitio mas raro que he visto a SW fue en Teatro Auditorium en la A-2 en la gira de The Raven...

Gene, from order looks like you ordered just the bluray is that right?

Not sure why but in Canada I only saw the 2 cd/bluray option and amazon.ca never gave a option to buy the bluray only.
The bluray only says b2 region code but I don't think thats right.

I am going to the concert on Nov.15th and might just buy it at concert merch if they are selling it as hopefully thats more money for SW.

I only saw the 2cd+Bluray option on Zon.ca too, so that's what I ordered. Maybe I'll leave it sealed for a while to see if the Bluray only appears soon. I can listen to EL in the meantime.

Picked this up today, could only get the 2cd, blu ray package. Packaging and my Oppo info button says this is 16:9 screen ratio, but I’m seeing what appears to be 2:40 to 1 with black bars top and bottom. Am I missing something?

I saw SW last Saturday in Melbourne, at the Palais Theatre. Then, I started watching this on Sunday, just to check it. His concerts are ear splitting... but listening to the same stuff on the blu-ray was a revelation: great video, great mix (reference audio quality), ok music.

I'm not much into his last solo work (I don't like To the bone), but I have to say that some tracks work quite well with the video animations/holograms. I particularly enjoyed Detonation and Song of I. Other highlights are Vermillioncore and the unplugged version of Even Less.

I finally watched this one last night. I though it was good in parts and overdone in others. I thought the concert was going to more pop oriented with less progressive songs being that he was promoting To The Bone but it turned out to be the opposite. And what was it with all the fist pumping? It just made the presentation look unprofessional. I haven’t watched the bonus features. So, will watch that and then file it away, most likely, never to be played again.

By the way, did Steven get hit on the forehead halfway through the show?

I saw SW last Saturday in Melbourne, at the Palais Theatre. Then, I started watching this on Sunday, just to check it. His concerts are ear splitting... but listening to the same stuff on the blu-ray was a revelation: great video, great mix (reference audio quality), ok music.

I'm not much into his last solo work (I don't like To the bone), but I have to say that some tracks work quite well with the video animations/holograms. I particularly enjoyed Detonation and Song of I. Other highlights are Vermillioncore and the unplugged version of Even Less.
I caught the entire tour with the Auckland gig rounding out the tour with a bang. Auckland gig was by far the best gig of the 4. The sound was so pristine you needed to have been there to experience it. [emoji16][emoji108]

Adam Holzman and Alex Hutchings both came out into the lobby after the show where Adam was selling his solo album and both were very approachable. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Hmmm.......

Still feeling it from the Baltimore show on 12/5.
An amazing evening with Mr. Steven and crew.
Managed to grab a signed Blu Ray from RAH :smokin

Even introduced some newbies to his work and they are signed on for sure !

Back