• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Supertramp Breakfast In America High Fidelity Pure Audio Blu-Ray Audio

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GabeL

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Opened and played twice, nearly mint condition all around. STEREO ONLY.

Asking $50.00 (free media mail shipping within the USA).

Sorry, no international sales at this time.

Too bad I'm so far Away lol. I was going to give you $5,000.00. Oh well I'll see if I can find one in that far off country called Canada. Lol.

Lol thanks 4-earred. My post is really just a comment on the growing trend for certain posters to put up CDs/blu Rays etc only for consumption in their country. Personally I think if you are going to offer something it should be for all members of this group who are willing to pay the cost of postage. I am probably located closer than 3/4 of the Americans on this board to the poster.

Lol thanks 4-earred. My post is really just a comment on the growing trend for certain posters to put up CDs/blu Rays etc only for consumption in their country. Personally I think if you are going to offer something it should be for all members of this group who are willing to pay the cost of postage. I am probably located closer than 3/4 of the Americans on this board to the poster.

I agree but to offer p/h to ALL countries might be a bit of a stretch. Gets complicated and some countries have restrictions, etc [or am I just making that up?] So you are a hop, skip and jump away from the US so you can literally have Breakfast in America any time you want......sans that delicious Canadian bacon.

I'd be happy to ship it to you in Canada, but it will cost ya $5,000.00 + $15 for shipping ;)

But seriously, if someone outside of the US is interested, I'm ok with that, send me a message. The problem is that shipping costs are getting so high that many people don't want to pay them, but if you do, please send me a me message.

International buyers now also welcomed: shipping will be $18.00 outside the U.S.A. with any overpaid shipping refunded.

Price of item is $45.00

Back