Surround Sound Headphones with Dolby Atmos?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havn't but can any headphones ever give a true surround sound experience?

I, for one, would be very interested to read other peoples views on that.

The Smyth Realiser paired with your favorite set of cans would definitely make you a believer. Their A8 model was great for stereo, quad and 5.1. They're having issues getting the A16 to the market but I can personally vouch for the realism of the experience with the previous mentioned formats in addition to Atmos and Auro3D, I say this as a guy with an A16 on order and personal ears on experience at CanJam New York 2017. And no, I have no financial interest or any other connection to the company.

Beyond that, the Audeze Mobius, however great it may be for gamers, cannot and does not provide anything close to a true surround sound experience.

The Smyth Realiser paired with your favorite set of cans would definitely make you a believer. Their A8 model was great for stereo, quad and 5.1. They're having issues getting the A16 to the market but I can personally vouch for the realism of the experience with the previous mentioned formats in addition to Atmos and Auro3D, I say this as a guy with an A16 on order and personal ears on experience at CanJam New York 2017. And no, I have no financial interest or any other connection to the company.

Beyond that, the Audeze Mobius, however great it may be for gamers, cannot and does not provide anything close to a true surround sound experience.

Thank You esimms86, always good to get a hands on review.

Back