The Bagginses in Qatar!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edisonbaggins

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
As some of you know, I'm overseas for much of this year. Only a few months to go!
Recently, I had the good fortune (and spent one) to fly Mrs. and Little Baggins out to meet me in the Middle Eastern country of Qatar (it's safe enough for families) for my 4-day pass.
Here is an album of pictures, should you wish to take a look!
Bagginses in Qatar!

As some of you know, I'm overseas for much of this year. Only a few months to go!
Recently, I had the good fortune (and spent one) to fly Mrs. and Little Baggins out to meet me in the Middle Eastern country of Qatar (it's safe enough for families) for my 4-day pass.
Bagginses in Qatar!

Excellent photographs, Mike. A seemingly beautiful [and thankfully, friendly] Country. It must have been a thrill for all.

Before you know it, Mike, you'll be back in the U S of A creating more music and life will once again normalize.

Bagginses in Qatar!
Excellent news, nice photos, your tour will be over soon, and then it'll be back to the family, and the enormous pile of surround discs. (y)

Thanks, all. Oh, it was an all-too-brief 4 days, but wonderful while it lasted. I've been back to the grind for a while.
No, no surround albums were played. The system would be way too heavy for luggage and Mrs. B was already brave enough to travel half way round the world with snow infant!
Though we had fun discussing at some length the project I'm very excited to start up when I get home.

A change of Avatar, a new album cover perhaps?
Hopefully something a little more beneficial, overall, to the surround community...
It might be a little early to announce, but you began to guess, so I'll bite:

My intention is to review every surround album and notable concert in my collection. And I hope to have call ins and live guests.
Maybe interviews with surround artists who come through the San Francisco area!
I'm very excited about it. I've been acquiring the gear needed this year and Mrs. B is helping to build the YouTube studio.
I will be doing some video content while I'm deployed, to get the channel going and to get my feet wet with video production and editing, but the good stuff will start in November. Like the video and subscribe to the channel, just so you'll know when videos show up and so I'll have some encouragement!
I'm hoping, through video, to spread the love of our cherished hobby to many more people, help up-and-coming artists get their albums reviewed, and things along those lines.

New Mike Vieira music is in the works. Just no solid plan for an album or what. I'm sure that will happen though.
In the meantime, I'll be posting lyric videos for the Disturbing the Universe songs, to help promote it a little and to get more experience with video.
Expect a new review soon, plus one or two video interviews.

Thanks, QQ family!

Hopefully something a little more beneficial, overall, to the surround community...
It might be a little early to announce, but you began to guess, so I'll bite:

My intention is to review every surround album and notable concert in my collection. And I hope to have call ins and live guests.
Maybe interviews with surround artists who come through the San Francisco area!
I'm very excited about it. I've been acquiring the gear needed this year and Mrs. B is helping to build the YouTube studio.
I will be doing some video content while I'm deployed, to get the channel going and to get my feet wet with video production and editing, but the good stuff will start in November. Like the video and subscribe to the channel, just so you'll know when videos show up and so I'll have some encouragement!
I'm hoping, through video, to spread the love of our cherished hobby to many more people, help up-and-coming artists get their albums reviewed, and things along those lines.

New Mike Vieira music is in the works. Just no solid plan for an album or what. I'm sure that will happen though.
In the meantime, I'll be posting lyric videos for the Disturbing the Universe songs, to help promote it a little and to get more experience with video.
Expect a new review soon, plus one or two video interviews.

Thanks, QQ family!

I would love for you to interview Mike Vieira...maybe have a split screen set up:whistle:

Last edited:
Back