The Cure 40 Live (CURÆTION-25 & ANNIVERSARY 2-Disc Blu-Ray)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Robert Smith now looks like he could possibly be played by John Carroll Lynch with lipstick, but the Hyde Park show is just phenomenal. :love:

I think Robert Smith now looks like he could possibly be played by John Carroll Lynch with lipstick, but the Hyde Park show is just phenomenal. :love:
Agreed the Hyde Park concert is exceptional. The performance, sound quality and picture quality is one of the best music videos I have in my collection. Watched this last night with my girlfriend.

Agreed the Hyde Park concert is exceptional. The performance, sound quality and picture quality is one of the best music videos I have in my collection. Watched this last night with my girlfriend.

Gaaah! Big Cure fan, but I passed on this assuming PICTURE would be inferior. Guess I’ll pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaaah! Big Cure fan, but I passed on this assuming PICTURE would be inferior. Guess I’ll pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not an hyper-sharp ultra-polished 4K picture but it looks pretty good. There are moments when it looks like 720p but they are few.

Reactions: GOS
Back