The Pineapple Thief-Your Wilderness-Aug.12-format lossless something

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Groove seems alright, free shipment, but somehow adds another 8$ when I put an item in the cart. VAT perhaps?

Where can I order this from in the UK apart from Burning Shed which is out of stock, please.

I mailed both burningshed and kscope, asked if they have more in the works, a simple cd/dvd-a would do just fine.

I mailed both burningshed and kscope, asked if they have more in the works, a simple cd/dvd-a would do just fine.

It never hurts to ask, but like I have said before, I have a strong feeling that the DVD-A/V disc will be confined to this bigger deluxe edition.
If Kscope ever decide to release a smaller deluxe edition in the future, it will probably comprise of just the two CDs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaaaah, why why why!!

Kscope have made a habit of releasing these 'tour editions' several months after an album's initial release.
I think the content choices are twofold:

1) CDs are cheaper to reproduce than DVDs
2) The content on the second CD is different than the bonus CD in the deluxe set, so maybe they think they can generate some rebuys this way.

Kscope have made a habit of releasing these 'tour editions' several months after an album's initial release.

2) The content on the second CD is different than the bonus CD in the deluxe set, so maybe they think they can generate some rebuys this way.

Rebuys, yes, I just fell into that hole again...

Let's have a US tour, please!

Rebuys, yes, I just fell into that hole again...

Let's have a US tour, please!

If they did tour the US, it would probably be as a support act. I don't think they are well-known enough here at this point to do a headline tour.

Yup. https://www.burningshed.com/store/peaceville/product/241/8442/

Among numerous others...

Slightly annoying having already shelled out for the deluxe set and LP and now another bonus CD. Would have been better to release those acoustic tracks as an EP or something.

Slightly annoying having already shelled out for the deluxe set and LP and now another bonus CD. Would have been better to release those acoustic tracks as an EP or something.

Agree. I bought the deluxe as well, and while I like the album a lot I'm not going to buy another copy. I'd like to support Bruce and his music (keep those 5.1 mixes coming!) but I just can't justify spending more on a duplicate just to get an EP.

Keep in mind that releases like this are geared to provide something special to sell at the shows. Since it exists and not everybody gets to the shows they become available through the usual channels.

The two disc tour edition of In Absentia allowed me to hear and cherish Drown With Me, one of my all time favorite PT songs. Yes I bought the album again for 4 songs, YMMV.

Back