The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f9871076748c8e53a105426102ab4786.jpg

Woo hoo!! Dogfish Ale 90 Minute IPA. And...74 degrees, sunny and a Mahi Salad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now you’re just being mean :rolleyes:

How do we get people to use thumbnails when posting photos? The huge photos are... well you people are staring out the monitor of my work computer for all to see.

How do we get people to use thumbnails when posting photos? The huge photos are... well you people are staring out the monitor of my work computer for all to see.

Well, seems we all have the freedom to do whatever. You’re at work? Well, I’m on vacation and prefer high resolution shots.

Well, seems we all have the freedom to do whatever. You’re at work? Well, I’m on vacation and prefer high resolution shots.

I’ll go you one better, I’m retired, but “tired” of seeing somebody havin’ a better time than me while still working:p

Yeah the problem is that I don't have the freedom to make all images small until I want to view them. The XenForo software is not currently set up to do that...

OK - big picture alert...Strilo...make sure boss man isn’t lurking. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
32b8b912f050d5b7e3b66311420be4f8.jpg

All in good humor!!

That's pretty clever..Due South Brewing Company and Category 3:cool:...you are going to have to instruct me on how I can download pics from my IPHONE 6 to the forum when you get home.....I always get a message that the files are too large...but your pictures are large..

I'm fighting off a bit of a cold and sore throat so my weekend indulge is off to a slow start. I figured that if I was going to have just one (aside from the small glass of stout I poured from the keg to have with dinner) I could crack open a bigger one - Clown Shoes "Leviathan" triple IPA (11.0% abv, ibu n/a). It's big and boozy, piney more than citrus.
Clown-Shoes-Leviathan-TIPA.jpg

Had my cousin over for a double whammy... beer and music in 5.1. Here's a list of what we had:
  • Boulevard: "Plaid Habit" (Barrel aged Imperial Brown)
  • pFriem: "Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout"
  • Lagunitas: "Sonoma Farmhouse Brett Stout"
  • Avery: "El Gose"
  • Anderson Valley: "Cherry Gose"

Had my cousin over for a double whammy... beer and music in 5.1. Here's a list of what we had:
  • Boulevard: "Plaid Habit" (Barrel aged Imperial Brown)
  • pFriem: "Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout"
  • Lagunitas: "Sonoma Farmhouse Brett Stout"
  • Avery: "El Gose"
  • Anderson Valley: "Cherry Gose"
Did you pair the beers with specific music? :unsure:

Sharing a 12oz can with Mrs D - Steel Bender Brewyard "Mango Dynamite" kettle sour (6.1% abv, 5 ibu). Another very good one in SBB's "dynamite" series.
Steel-Bender-Mango-Dynamite-Sour.jpg

This is one of my favorite threads. I don't drink any of those but so cool to look at all the cans and bottles, quite educational.
Tomorrow, Superbowl, it's this, cuz I like it.
View attachment 38237 View attachment 38238

Wow Miller High Life...that's "old school"...used to drink that way "back in the day"....the Champagne of bottle beers:p...and Old No 7...another favorite from the past... you are keeping the past alive my man(y)

I'm very happy to have learned of this thread. :) I love good beer, and have worked at the Great Australasian Beer Spectapular every year since its inception. Full disclosure: I constantly need to weigh the big music and booze purchases of my life against each other. :ROFLMAO: Good beer is heavily taxed in Australia; heck, I guess that since last year, imported music is, too. I still enjoy a few nice brews each week, though.

This evening, I'm trying to establish approximate channel volume levels for my system. It isn't straightforward ... I switched from Wish You Were Here to The Stranger, and the change was notable. I may often need to adjust levels when changing discs, in future. All part of learning, I guess! ;) Speaking of which, I need to work out how to reduce the filesize of photos that I take on my mobile, so they're under the forum's limit. :D

It's a shame there's no beer emoticon. 🍺

Last edited:
Back