The recent and upcoming gigs thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from the Camel 🐫 gig in Bath. Incredible, the band were storming, and you could see they were really enjoying themselves. If they're playing near you go and see them, it is a world tour they're doing! They are definitely a band whose albums should be mixed into 5.1

Agreed there should be Camel in 5.1 (y). I'm off to see them myself tonight at Royal Albert Hall :LB

If they play like they did in Bath it'll be a great gig, fantastic venue, and I really must get to see a band in the Albert Hall!

Camel at the Albert Hall last night was amazing. The band was on great form and the sound was superb, I've seen them many times before and this was probably the best. And they filmed the gig, so there'll be a bluray of it at some point :dance

Last edited:
Got my Steven Wilson tickets as well !
December 5th at Rams Head Live :smokin

thWK64U4CC.jpg

Just picked up tickets to see Al Jardine next month at a dinner club 10 minutes from my house! Normally I wouldn’t have been interested, but my 16 year old son is a huge Beach Boys fan, and is constantly telling me obscure trivia about the band, and since he recently got some good grades I surprised him with the tix. $150 for two tickets in the front row! Should be a cool night of Beach Boys tunes 😁

Just picked up tickets to see Al Jardine next month at a dinner club 10 minutes from my house! Normally I wouldn’t have been interested, but my 16 year old son is a huge Beach Boys fan, and is constantly telling me obscure trivia about the band, and since he recently got some good grades I surprised him with the tix. $150 for two tickets in the front row! Should be a cool night of Beach Boys tunes 😁

Very nice gesture..I bet you are talking about the Canyon(y)

That’s the one! This will be my first time there, but I’m hoping to see more shows so close to home (plus I like small venues!)
Residing in T.O., I’m probably about the same distance as you. I’ve never been there but have noticed plenty of bands that I would have liked to see, like The Fixx. The Time was there not too long ago.

Last edited:
Residing in T.O., I’m probably about the same distance as you. I’ve never been there but have noticed plenty of bands that I would have liked to see, like The Fixx. The Time was there not too long ago.
There’s actually 4 “Canyon” clubs now: Agoura, Los Angeles (the Saban), Santa Clarita, and Pasadena (I think). You’re closest to Agoura... In addition to the ticket prices, you also have to buy dinner (minimum $25 per person)... I’ll let you know how the food is ;)

The Fixx has passed through Ohio a couple times lately - August of 2017 and August of 2018. I saw them both times and they sound great. Highly recommended.

Back