• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

Toy Matinee - Toy Matinee (DTS Disc)

Rate the DTSCD of Toy Matinee - TOY MATINEE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1 Bad Mix, Bad Sonics, Bad Content

• Total voters

mch007

400 Club - QQ All Star
Nice seeing some chatter on Toy Matinee (the album & the band). I will say just say if I compile a list of my top 10 favorite albums, this would be in it.
Surround/Resolution is great, but the album is exceptional.

I was fortunate to become friends with a fellow surround enthusiast when this was released on DVD-A. My friend hated it and he gifted me the disc. I still consider it a superlative DVD-A and I’m just glad my buddy’s taste pretty much sucks.

Great songs, performances, sonics, and nicely discrete surround mix. A very high 9 for me!

FretWiz

This is 5-star pop music. Great production & mix, I've spun this regularly since it's release.

Too bad it's the only one...

Recently, I found some mid-high frequency goodies buried in the LFE track -- stuff you may be missing if anyone cares to have a look.

I ran a notch filter & moved them to the rears, because I'm stupid like that.