• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Hurriganes - Roadrunner SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Understood :)

How about $100 and I'll cover PayPal fees?
(That's to Quadzilla btw)

Edit: Or if not PayPal, what's your preferred method of payment?

Edit 2: Canadian Dollars?

Maybe it's just me, but I don't like to haggle ... in fact, I refuse to haggle. Maybe it is cultural, I don't know.
I have now received two "initial" offers, both in foreign currency, and I have no idea how to accept payment for either.
THAT is why I dropped out. I don't like to say 'no overseas buyers' ... not 'bidders', but 'buyers' ... but I can't be the only one who hates PayPal.

For the record though, it is a fun disk. The surround mix is pretty cool, and the music is down-to-earth retro rock and roll.

I had a set price in mind until a bidding war broke out and got out of control. Tell the interested parties what you want for the disc. There is such a thing as a bank wire transfer if PayPal is not an payment option. I urge all members that showed interest in my disc to work with Quadzilla, mine is not for sale. The only difference between a sealed and opened disc is resale value. If you are looking to resale you're out of luck. If you want it for the music you have an option.

I have had offers of 100 Euros, 50 Pounds, and 100 Dollars (possibly Canadian) ... and I still have no idea how to get paid.

Sorry guys, but I am out too. This is more effort than I thought it would be. Back into exile for the big lizard. Take care Y'all.

Two friends that will not speak to each other and a member that offers something for sale with no idea how much he wants or how to get paid. What in the hell is wrong with you? All this over a stupid disc that has no worth compared to friendship.

Well I was asking if you wanted Canadian currency (you're from there, right Quadzilla? so I figured if it helps I can pay you that way no problem) and if you have an alternative to PayPal tell me how you want to be paid instead.

Never mind, I'll go on searching myself.. All the best :)

Two friends that will not speak to each other and a member that offers something for sale with you idea how much he wants or how to get paid. What in the hell is wrong with you? All this over a stupid disc that has no worth compared to friendship.

Oh dear... and I thought I was intense about these things! Falling out over a CD is soooo unnecessary! :D

Don't be rude. Besides, aren't you the self-righteous Yank who won't ship outside of the US? I have no friends here, so your last point is moot.

With smack talk like that I doubt you have any friends anywhere. I do let interested buyers know that I do not ship out of country which is more straight forward than you.

Folks, take it easy. Life is too short to argue about a piece of plastic.

Also, I'd pay a fair amount of money to anyone who is willing to loan his copy to me.

That's a good approach to solve the problem of limited supply for a large demand. That's how I came by my copy of New Favorite. Good for you Grill.

Folks, take it easy. Life is too short to argue about a piece of plastic.

Also, I'd pay a fair amount of money to anyone who is willing to loan his copy to me.

If I had one I would loan it to you on faith. "grill" is a good dude and has been a huge help to the surround community of the Earth.

I will offer 50p for this title and not a penny more.

I will offer 50p for this title and not a penny more.

For the Scorpions - Moment of Glory SACD 0p was offered but still everyone's got a chance for listening to it. So your offer matters, indeed.

Please, please, please, no more PM's with offers to purchase my sealed Hurriganes or opened Scorpions. Both discs are NOT for sale to anyone at any price, thank you.

Back