• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Hurriganes - Roadrunner SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't give up. Anyway, there are so many other music to be listened to :yikes .

I suppose that I should have expected it, but the 'buyer' has backed out of the deal. No matter, but I will stick to North American sales in the future. Overseas payments are too much hassle. Bye Y'all.

I suppose that I should have expected it, but the 'buyer' has backed out of the deal. No matter, but I will stick to North American sales in the future. Overseas payments are too much hassle. Bye Y'all.

North American QQ members, anyone willing to co-operate with me in this purchase please PM me.

Email sent:

Hi,

I'm a surround music fan and an SACD collector. I wonder if you are planning to re-release the Hurriganes - Roadrunner SACD in any format supporting hi-res multichannel audio (SACD, DVD-A, BD-A, multichannel DSD or FLAC download). I'd pay a good money for this re-released album. Thanks in advance.

Best regads,

(As expected) no reply from the label yet :( .

My mission is approaching its end. Thank you for all regardless you helped me or not.

Back