• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

What Are You Waiting On?

halbroome

900 Club - QQ All-Star
Reaction score
My Dukes of Stratosphere is in the mail, so I'm awaiting that! Burning Shed will keep me waiting on the Tull, sigh, for three weeks or so more, sigh.

Even though I have the original box set, I'm waiting for the KC ItCotCK remix. And in a fit of madness, I pre-ordered the Gentle Giant box set :eek:.

halbroome

900 Club - QQ All-Star
Reaction score
Just received this shipping notice from BullMoose --

ROLLING STONES/Let It Bleed (50th Anniversary Edition)@50TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION@STANDALONE SACD 1 STEREO

I had forgotten I had ordered it! 😮

[edit: turns out BullMoose mislabeled it originally when I ordered, and it is just a CD :mad:. Oh well, it's still the new mix, even if it is RB.

Last edited:

beerking

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Reaction score
Just ordered these...and not a surround mix amongst them!!!
I raved about them over 40 years ago, to all that would listen.
Amazon has just reduced their prices on the box sets.

As highlighted here:

jefe1

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Reaction score
Oh my god beer king given the thread title and what you wrote when I saw the insert New Boots and Panties I thought you were buying a present for your wife or girlfriend (or both).
I was afraid to click.....but relieved its music.....

beerking

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Reaction score
Oh my god beer king given the thread title and what you wrote when I saw the insert New Boots and Panties I thought you were buying a present for your wife or girlfriend (or both).
I was afraid to click.....but relieved its music.....
In the words of Kylie Minogue
"I Should Be So Lucky"
;) :QQlove

Almost made a comment on the second insert title!! 🤐;)

~dave~~wave~

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Reaction score
I can tell you what I'm NOT waiting on....just got home, and the new King Crimson release with Wilson mix has arrived from the Moose. Perfect condition....what a nice surprise.
Amazon Prime promised mine for tomorrow. 🤤

Reactions: GOS

doppelbock

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Reaction score
I've got a couple en route - Marillion and King Crimson, perhaps one will be in the mailbox today, and after that its just the Stormwatch I ordered from AmazonUK, that should ship this week I hope, and the Be Bop Deluxe next month.