What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Among several other things I'm waiting on.....this one should arrive around Nov 8th.

1572271231633.png

Just received this shipping notice from BullMoose --

ROLLING STONES/Let It Bleed (50th Anniversary Edition)@50TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION@STANDALONE SACD 1 STEREO

I had forgotten I had ordered it! 😮

[edit: turns out BullMoose mislabeled it originally when I ordered, and it is just a CD :mad:. Oh well, it's still the new mix, even if it is RB.

Last edited:
Oh my god beer king given the thread title and what you wrote when I saw the insert New Boots and Panties I thought you were buying a present for your wife or girlfriend (or both).
I was afraid to click.....but relieved its music.....

In the words of Kylie Minogue
"I Should Be So Lucky"
;) :QQlove

Almost made a comment on the second insert title!! 🤐;)

I've got a couple en route - Marillion and King Crimson, perhaps one will be in the mailbox today, and after that its just the Stormwatch I ordered from AmazonUK, that should ship this week I hope, and the Be Bop Deluxe next month.

And.....I still don't have my Riverside disc from Burning Shed!! It shipped sooner than Tull did...yet I received Tull. I've never had music lost in the mail...is it possible this one is lost? What good would it be for me to contact them? I didn't use tracking....

View attachment 44923
Me three, (dog in me) Amazon pushed it back once but I don’t even think they’ve shipped mine yet- and yes I lost a TOMITA SACD from poor USPS delivery 🤬 - I’ll be making a large and late DV order today from that fear of holiday overworked & overloaded shippers.

• Sad
Reactions: GOS
Back