What concert are you watching? (ALL Formats, DVD-V, BD..maybe LDs too)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No-Man - Mixtaped (w/the documentary, 'Returning', and videos from 1990-2009 on disc 2). DTS DVD 5.1 (2009). Great set, among my most favorite...

You're right! That is a great DVD set!
The performance is very good, but I really love the documentary!
It was just great to see another side of Steven Wilson's career covered like this.

I can't believe it's not available anymore.
Glad I bought it when I did... :oops:

Paul McCartney & Wings - Rockshow on blu ray in 5.1

DD2BC853-9205-43E0-A55E-68E5AE21639E.jpeg

Richard Thompson -- 1000 Years of Music. Nice arrangements, just Thompson and two female musicians (Judith Owen! Talked with her and got her autograph between her opening act and Bryan Ferry a few years back; nice lady!).

Speaking of autographs, the copy I bought for 20 bucks off Discogs had a little water damage to the inside pages, but included Richard Thompson's autograph as well as the two bonus CDs! I feel I had a bargain . . . the best I ever haaaaaaddddd. . . . .

Hmmm - so you didn't already have The Wall? I think it's amazing...really like it. Audio is spectacular. And...what about Tiger Beer? Never heard of that.

Nope, first timer for this release ( in fact I don't own any other copy either...:eek:)
My Bad.. I have some of the songs on a compilation CD

Not so keen on the Waters led era......I know pure sacrilege!!
I'm more of a Gilmour man.

But so far, this is very good indeed.

You mean this bottled nectar..

http://media-assets-02.thedrum.com/cache/images/thedrum-prod/public-drum_basic_article-98414-main_images-Tiger-Beer's-Hidden-Depths-Campaign_0--default--1240.jpg

World acclaimed lager beer. Awarded championship gold medals in London, Geneva and Paris. Pours yellow, clear, with a huge white head. A rich aroma with slight dry maltiness with a little spiced hops note. Slight malty sweetness develops in the palate which quickly goes into a dry and fruity bitter finish.

Last edited:
Back