What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone on here recommended this one...and I just got it today...

001.jpg

002.jpg

Last year, I bought the 45rpm of Garage Inc..holy BALL...does it sound amazing and rock the walls down.

D00d - they are tearing s#*t UP at these shows. I *think* I recommend this set. LOL
I'm having a great time, but I have deployment brain too, so you shouldn't trust my judgement right now.
Still, this f*#king ROCKS. Some quality is not much better than bootleg, be warned, but generally, very listenable and some stuff sounds great.
Especially loved Jason's audition (though it sucks Cliff died).

D00d - they are tearing s#*t UP at these shows. I *think* I recommend this set. LOL
I'm having a great time, but I have deployment brain too, so you shouldn't trust my judgement right now.
Still, this f*#king ROCKS. Some quality is not much better than bootleg, be warned, but generally, very listenable and some stuff sounds great.
Especially loved Jason's audition (though it sucks Cliff died).

LMAO! OK then...I will take you comments with a grain of sea salt. :banana:

I can always count on you kap'n for the "unique" offerings...certainly not cookie cutter

[video=youtube;fT1EFM7PguQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT1EFM7PguQ&list=PL4PVB5koFRELn8Nx2CDEcNjTVsNfe1B9d[/video]

I saw this RSD release yesterday in a shop in Düsseldorf, and was suprised that it got a rerelease. I read somewhere that Tori refused to give her blessings on a rerelease all these years because of personal reasons (bad time she had).

I was lucky enough to find the original Atlantic Records vinyl at a second hand shop, maybe 5 to 8 years ago. The shop owner put this in the Maxi-LP bin by accident, probably because of the look of the cover. Costed me 2,50 Euros. :D Not bad considering the prices it fetches today!

-Kristian

I was looking for a new All Things Must Pass and I could get none for less than 70 pounds in Europe. So I ended buying George's 2017's vinyl box for 200 pounds and what a treat! George is my favourite Beatle by far and yesterday, while working from home, I gave a spin to half of his LPs.
There's a melancholy and a same time uplifting feeling in his music that I love.
A top quality pressings, luckily.

I was looking for a new All Things Must Pass and I could get none for less than 70 pounds in Europe. So I ended buying George's 2017's vinyl box for 200 pounds and what a treat! George is my favourite Beatle by far and yesterday, while working from home, I gave a spin to half of his LPs.
There's a melancholy and a same time uplifting feeling in his music that I love.

Sweet! George was a wonderful talent....

Nice set. I have it as well. Try listening to Wonderwall Music through some sort of decoder. It's amazing. I listened to it through the Surround Master and at times i thought I was listening to quad.

Nice set. I have it as well. Try listening to Wonderwall Music through some sort of decoder. It's amazing. I listened to it through the Surround Master and at times i thought I was listening to quad.
Thanks for the advise. I've never been a fan of decoders but I have to admit I'm impressed with the upmixing capabilities of my new Marantz. I'll give it a try tomorrow

Following your piece of advice today the result is amazing. It decodes great in regular DTS, but it's even great in DTS X. I'm curious about all these records that lend themselves so well in surround when they pass through an Atmos or Auro decoder with heights on. I'll try to go for 5.1.4 in May, if wife approves...

Following your piece of advice today the result is amazing. It decodes great in regular DTS, but it's even great in DTS X. I'm curious about all these records that lend themselves so well in surround when they pass through an Atmos or Auro decoder with heights on. I'll try to go for 5.1.4 in May, if wife approves...
Thanks. Out of all the lp's in the box I thought this title decoded the best. Kind of caught me off guard.

Back