What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another view

IMG_3098.JPG

I've reached no.4 so far, great music, they remind me of my late father's piano playing in a lot of places. He'd have loved this box set. I think my youngest brother is going to get it as well....and its incredible value.

I'm listening to Disc 1 right now....great background music for me...good stuff(y)

Acoustic 70's.......just received it today and highly recommend it. Three RBCDs [60 tracks], remastered by Elliot Scheiner, in a tri~fold enclosure from Warner Brothers. Pressed in the UK.

The sound is excellent and the price cannot be beat: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Acoustic-70s-Various-Artists/dp/B076P9V88P/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1526690559&sr=1-1&keywords=Acoustic+70's

$10.21 delivered to the States!

Thanks for the recommendation, excellent collection of songs, sounds great.

9vCwyWt.jpg

Last edited:
John Mayall With Eric Clapton - Blues Breakers CD

This thing is Aweeeeeeeeeeeesome - Mono and Stereo - This is right before CREAM and it shows - (meaning Eric's licks on this could have been on any Cream album) very awesome album - Snood like the Mono better though - also maybe Clapton's first lead vocal on here tooooo?

Got many more to list but this one is impressive :rocks

Last edited:
Back