What's the Latest DISCRETE Quad LP Added to Your Pile? CD-4, UD-4

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. All

More CD-4 LP`s.
( Philips. CD-4 4DX-25 -4CH " Action " Screen Music Collection )-
( RCA. CD-4 R4P-5050 -Belafonte At Carnegie Hall )-
( Teichiku. CD-4 CDX-20 -Samba Samba Samba )-
( Teichiku. CD-4 CDX-27 -Japanese Text??? )-

IMG_2925.JPG
IMG_2926.JPG
Untitled_Panorama1.jpg
IMG_2929.JPG
IMG_2930.JPG
Untitled_Panorama2.jpg
IMG_2933.JPG
IMG_2934.JPG
Untitled_Panorama3.jpg
IMG_2937.JPG

Another lot of CD-4`s today.

( Avco. CD-4 CD4W-7058 -Round 2 The Stylistics )-
( Philips. CD-4 4DX-32 -Tango Best Album Malando & His Tango Orchestra )-

View attachment 35743View attachment 35744View attachment 35745View attachment 35746

What a collection you are putting together Bill! It took me a while to get all of The Stylistics Avco Quads and I'm really happy I can enjoy them. I love the music and the mixes sound really sweet. Your acquisition posts are some of the best here. :)

What a collection you are putting together Bill! It took me a while to get all of The Stylistics Avco Quads and I'm really happy I can enjoy them. I love the music and the mixes sound really sweet. Your acquisition posts are some of the best here. :)

Thanks Simon
At the moment I am rigged up to listening to Q4 & Q8 with all the acquisition I have made in that medium, but I am dying to get into my CD-4 collection with this new CD-4 Demodulator I`ve bought, the old story of not enough room for all my gear..
At the moment ?????

I’ve just acquired, somewhat unintentionally, a sealed CD4 box set:

View attachment 35751

It brings my total CD4 collection to the grand total of…
one - so not quite your league Bill!!
Should I invest in a demodulator and CD4 cartridge to play it? Hmmm….

yes! yes! yes! dive in! :p
with a heaving cleavage like that
how can one resist!!! :love:

Hi. All

A week or 2 back I was bidding on a Japanese Auction and they had about 40 Quad LP`s and the biding time between them was about a minute or so apart so I had to put down my maximum $ amount on all 40, so the end result was I won 24 of the 40 LP`s
the added cost divided between the LP`s came to about $12.00 US per LP, these where all Classical LP`s and every LP was in a Mint condition so here they are...

( RCA. CD-4 R4C-2013 -Eugene Ormandy Shostakovich Symphony No.15 )-
( RCA. CD-4 R4C-2016 -Toshiya Eto Brahms Violin Concerto In D, Op.77 )-
( RCA. CD-4 R4C-2020 -Eugene Ormandy Debussy Lamer- Ravel )-
( RCA. CD-4 R4C-2024 -Eugene Ormandy Tchaikovsky Suite from Swan Lake
( RCA. CD-4 R4C-2025 -Eugene Ormandy Tchaikovsky Suite from The Nutcracker )-
( RCA. CD-4 R4C-2047 -Eugene Ormandy Symphony No.33 In C Minor, Op.78 Organ Virgil Fox )-
( Victor. CD-4 CD4K-7511 -Gewandhaus zu Leipzig Beethoven Synfonie Nr.5 C-Moll Op.67/Coriolan Ouvertur )-
( Victor. CD-4 CD4K-7512 -Gewandhaus zu Leipzig Beethoven Synfonie Nr.6 "Pastorale"/Egmont Ouvertur )-
( Victor. CD-4 CD4K-7513 -Mahler Symphony No.8 In E-Flat Major )-
( Victor. CD-4 CD4K-7515 -J.S.Bach Musikalisches Opfer )-
( Victor. CD-4 CD4K-7517 -Gewandhaus zu Leipzig Beethoven Synfonie Nr.7 A-Dur Op.92 )-
( Victor. CD-4 CD4K-7520 -Gewandhaus zu Leipzig Beethoven Synfonie Nr.4 B-Dur Op.60 )-
( Victor. CD-4 CD4K-7521 -Gewandhaus zu Leipzig Beethoven Synfonie Nr.1 C-Dur Op.21 )-
( Victor. CD-4 CD4K-7525 -Vaclav Hudecek Beethhoven Sonatas for Violin & Piano No.5 "Spring" No.8 Josef Hala )-
( Victor. CD-4 CD4K-7526 -Sibelius:Sonatine Op.80 E Major Schumann:Sonata Op.105 A Minor Franck:Sonata A Major )-
( Victor. CD-4 CD4K-7509 -Gazzelloni Flute Favourite )-
( Victor. CD-4 CD4K-7007 -Franz Schubert Deutsche Messe )-
( Victor. CD-4 CD4K-7024 -Bizet L`Arlesienne Suites Nos 1&2 Kazuyoshi Akiyama Con. )-
( Victor. CD-4 CD4K-7551 -Mozart Horn Quintett Es-Dur K.407 Oboe Quintett F-Dur K.370 )-
( Victor. CD-4 CD4K-7503 -Deutsche Bachsolisten Brandenburg Concerto No.5 in D Major BWV 1050)-
( Victor. CD-4 CD4K-7507 -A.Webersinke/Organ Famous Organ Works by J.S.Bach )-
( Erato. CD-4 EQ-2005 -Faure Requiem Dr. Michel Corboz )-
( Erato. CD-4 EQ-202-13 -Marc Antione Charpentier Messe Pour Les Trepasses :2LP Set )-
( Erato. CD-4 EQ-2016 -W.A.Mozart Symphonie No.40/Symphonie No.41 )-

1.jpg
1a.jpg
2.jpg
2a.jpg
3.jpg
3a.jpg
4.jpg
4a.jpg
5.jpg
5a.jpg

Congratulations on your score Bill! I'm sure I'm not alone in being envious on your ever growing collection. I'm hoping our friends at Dutton/Vocalion release some of these titles on SACD. I had never seen those Erato titles before. Enjoy! :)

What a remarkable haul Bill, I've never seen that many CD4 LP's in one place before - well done!

Congratulations on your score Bill! I'm sure I'm not alone in being envious on your ever growing collection. I'm hoping our friends at Dutton/Vocalion release some of these titles on SACD. I had never seen those Erato titles before. Enjoy! :)

Thanks, Simon - Soundfield

Well I have come to the conclusion if you got the hard ware you need the soft ware one does not work with out the other and I am committed to Quad Sound to the end, it is not for the faint hearted you have to committee and put the money$$$$$ to feed the addiction and its a great addiction.

Last edited:
Back