What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All things Djabe!!!!
Didn't know where to post it cause there's all kinds of discs here
...they got here safe and sound from Budapest
..thanks again to Attila from Djabe and
PLEASE SUPPORT THEM!!!!
IMG_20191201_221906 (3).jpg

Batch, Batch! the Batch is Here (and its a Batch with Bach - but from the last Batch!!) 🤣

Wheatfield Soul & Canned Wheat : The Guess Who,
In Deep/Nexus/Ring Of Hands : Argent,
My Maria & Calabasas : B.W. Stevenson,
Mirror Image & New City featuring David Clayton-Thomas : Blood Sweat & Tears,
Booger Bear & Live With Buddy Miles! : Buddy Miles & Carlos Santana,
Giant Box : Don Sebesky & the CTI All-Stars!! 🤩

2QL2Mxa.jpg

H2yp4Mk.jpg

Music For Organ, Brass & Percussion : E Power Biggs

F33Xz8C.jpg

LRI1bfQ.jpg

Before this thread gets flooded with DVs arriving from across the pond, here's my latest (and last, for this year) holiday purchase: young Norwegian composer Kim André Arnesen's Magnificat , performed by TrondheimSolistene with the Nidarosdomens jentekor (2L, 2014--SACD + BDA w/5.1 DTS-HD MA & 9.1 Auro-3D):

IMG_20191221_101159132.jpg

Last edited:
Been finding great deals on OOP titles got a brand new factory sealed Eagles Hotel California DVD-Audio, still had the original pricing label on it of $13.99. that one was gifted a.s.a.p. (cost me $26). Wrong thread but also got Duran Duran Astronaut Dualdisc 5.1 ($12).

Before this thread gets flooded with DVs arriving from across the pond, here's my latest (and last, for this year) holiday purchase: young Norwegian composer Kim André Arnesen's Magnificat , performed by TrondheimSolistene with the Nidarosdomens jentekor (2L, 2014--SACD + BDA w/5.1 DTS-HD MA & 9.1 Auro-3D):

View attachment 44748

View attachment 44748
Coincidentally I was looking at this on Amazon today, thoughts as of yet?

Back