What's your latest earworm???

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was badmouthing this GFR song to another member here...going on and on about how it should not dare share the same album space with the classic I'm Your Captain etc, etc. Now I can't get the beast out of my head:

Someone please help! Hit me over the head with a sledgehammer and put me out of my misery. :ROFLMAO:

But I did a good job with upmixing it's one single lyric, right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, just like back in the day I hated the Beatles track, You Know My Name (for the same reason, one lyric over and over and ....:rolleyes:), but now I realize what a great song it is!!!!! It will win you over John, just let in🧘‍♂️🧘‍♂️🧘‍♂️

For some reason, without even hearing it the Rolling Stone song "She's a Rainbow" has come into my head.

It started in a dream where I was playing the piano part in a garage band. (Unlikely but not totally inconceivable) and it continues to clang away.
I did listen to their satanic majesties request back in the day. I don't think I have a copy of it in the collection.

For some reason, without even hearing it the Rolling Stone song "She's a Rainbow" has come into my head.

It started in a dream where I was playing the piano part in a garage band. (Unlikely but not totally inconceivable) and it continues to clang away.
I did listen to their satanic majesties request back in the day. I don't think I have a copy of it in the collection.
I love that song. Awesome...

Have you ever been listening to a station and, for the most part it’s background music, but then a song REALLY stands out? That was this song for me. Been listening a lot on YouTube, but finally bought the song from Amazon today.

It’s metal, it’s swing, it’s got some gypsy, it’s... interesting.

I did a search but I don’t think this band has been mentioned on the forum... Diablo Swing Orchestra.

Linking to the actual song, then to a video of them performing it last year.

I've been having conversations with @nikomen about the Band On The Run album. While I like many of the songs quite a bit, there are a couple that really annoy me. They are Let Me Roll It and Picasso's Last Words. So of course, Let Me Roll It was in my head all bloody day long; and then I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and I started humming, "Drink to me, drink to myself." (I even got the words wrong, apparently.)

So all I can say is:

kahn.jpg

I've been having conversations with @nikomen about the Band On The Run album. While I like many of the songs quite a bit, there are a couple that really annoy me. They are Let Me Roll It and Picasso's Last Words. So of course, Let Me Roll It was in my head all bloody day long; and then I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and I started humming, "Drink to me, drink to myself." (I even got the words wrong, apparently.)

So all I can say is:

View attachment 104045
funny how this happens.......I watched the Life In Surround interview of Stephen W Tayler last evening. All night and today I ve got a Howard Jones song running loop on my minds hard drive

Back